Unstuck Politics T-Shirts

What color is the yellow one in the picture? Is that Pollen?

Also, how much are they each?

I think it’s pollen, but that’s just me looking at the same thing.

Should be $20 + shipping. Maybe a little extra if you want 2-3XL. Might be tax added onto that.

(the plan was/is $5 for my daughter the artist, 3% for me/Kroshopkin + cost - my daughter is reluctant to accept that much - that could be negotiated down to maybe $3. I know it’s fairly expensive, but a lot of that is the cost of trying to ethically source the shirt itself.)

Ok cool, put me down for one Pollen, size M

My wife might want one too, I’ll check with her and get back to you.

One pollen M

Thank you

Nickel medium, thank you.

One Large dark one please.

One pollen medium

Size Fat (XL) Pollen for me.

Pollen Medium

Nickel medium please.

Not a super rush. The T-shirt guy can’t get to his equipment (though he said someone else has some that’s available and not locked down - but probably won’t ask him to do this). Anyway, after doing some work on Kroshopkin.com to get things up there, I’m looking to complete the order so I can get a real quote from the guy making them.

I’m not going to hold anyone to any orders all the way up until the point I get their money, but…

@Rivaldo - you mentioned getting 5 and donating to @Jalfrezi, @Rexx, @smrk4, and @beetlejuice. Dunno if that is still happening, but if so, confirm and all those people who got @'d I’d like your shirt color and size. (already have it for jalfrezi)

@TheDuker - you said “large dark” The cat is black so you don’t want a black shirt, right? Nickel?

@mjiggy - you posted in here, but didn’t say you were buying, but if you are - size and color?

@jmakin, @anon92450360, @LodenPants - size and color?

2 Likes

Black large

Yes, large nickel. Thanks.

Maybe Nickel? The cat is black and I don’t think it’ll show on the black shirt.

XL nickel, in case mine got lost up thread.

1 Like

Yea

1 Like

Nicks xl

1 Like

I’m still down to contribute 100$

I need double XL right now at this time for my situation, for me!

PM me how to shoot you over the hundo

Cool. It’s a slow process and slower now that the shirt guy is affected by the closures as well, but…what color? (pollen and nickel seem to be the winners)

1 Like

the yellow color. thx, broseph.