The Television Streaming Thread: Part III

Krusty, Bart and Lenny are spot on, Lisa and Ned are pretty good. Homer is ok. Marge and Moe are wayyyyyyyyy off.

1 Like

Sounds perfectly normal to me.

3 Likes

I guess Iā€™m a psycho, but I loved the rewatch and found myself wishing they had maybe broken it up into two (half-seasons), maybe 6 eps and 8 eps.

Definitely excited for S2 now though.

yeah that krusty blew my mind actually

1 Like

But you should. GenV S1 is a winner.

1 Like

Real television is back:

https://x.com/PopBase/status/1801445746451038331

2 Likes

I just saw an ad for a show called Hotel Cocaine on MGM+, what is MGM+?

1 Like

Itā€™s the new name of Epix.

2 Likes

Boys s4:

Ita a fuckin crackah so far. If you ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  arent watching you better get in on this.

Ryan even improved in ep 3

1 Like

Getting ready for House of the Dragon to start up again.

I remember someone posted a link to some dude (British, I think) on youtube who did some pretty lengthy episode summaries. I was thinking of watching the last couple but I couldnā€™t find the ones that I watched before. Tried googling and there are like a million of these things, so itā€™s trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Doesnt alt shift x do prettt good recaps?

1 Like

Yes! Thatā€™s the one. Thanks.

2 Likes

Cheers and thanks for reminding me. I didnt want to rewatch S1 but wanted some refreshers. This is perfect

I googled a recap. Then there were some character pages I looked through to understand who the fuck is who

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from The Television Streaming Thread: Part II - Hot Takes, Jags Fans, and Bert:

Had to go back to the part II thread to find any mention of Slow Horses on Apple TV. What a shame. This is the best thing on TV right now afaic.

2 Likes

Itā€™s just a matter of an unfortunate title. People deal with slow ponies enough here on the forum and donā€™t want to see it in their series.

6 Likes

I started watching Delicious in Dungeon. Itā€™s pretty good so far, but thereā€™s one thing I donā€™t understand. A couple of episodes have given a nudity content warning at the beginning for no reason. Not sure what Iā€™m missing.

Maybe this is the nudity?

Nobody watching The Bear new season? I exp3cted a lot of chatter. I have not started yet.

Also watching Welcome to Wrexham s3 right now.

Weā€™re still 11 days away from Bear S3.

3 Likes