The Raid (on Rebekah Jones's home)

this is twisted reasoning and it’s gross. Barney Fife waiting 20 minutes for anything is not a reason to menace or excuse gun play.

I wasn’t really making any value judgements.

True, but it’s not like cops are known for using logic.

Gosh golly gee. It reads that is what you are implying.

Clearly we don’t communicate well as a pair.

https://twitter.com/rongopvet4biden/status/1336339189374152704?s=21

Seems like there are supporters out there that have more knowledge than any of us itt.

6 Likes

hey if RonGOPVet4Biden is convinced

2 Likes

Why are so many being such [redacted] about this?

What am I missing.

This guy is republican that’s proud of helping republicans get judges on Florida courts. His opinion isn’t the be all end all, but it’s probably to be weighted somewhat higher than us randos here.

And yes we know nothing else about him. He could be a nutter.

But why the knee jerk rejection.

1 Like

Because this lady seems like an unstable, grifter liar. None of her allegations have been supported by evidence as far as I can tell.

1 Like

Cite on covid related stuff please. And DeSantis doesn’t count.

OK? I just don’t think the cops treated her any worse than they would have treated anyone else.

I mean I could re-link to ChrisV’s old posts on how she was fired for cause and never showed any proof of her allegations but you have him on ignore because of those posts, so what’s the point.

1 Like

here ya go, already on it

1 Like

I thought it was a pretty obvious bit of sarcasm but I probably would have missed it too if my only purpose here was picking fights with literally everyone

3 Likes

Dan…

Lol hacking. What hardware did they take?

No comment on whether this is true, but even if it is, that’s a major problem.

2 Likes

You had me at [redacted]. Something about [redacted] stooping to folly with twitter opinions I don’t like flips my wig too.

I’m reading everyone in this thread. Chris is not on ignore.

And I want cites in why the school tracking data is invalid by someone that doesn’t have a clear axe to grind. Like not the gov of Florida and not her weird affair.

Listen I’m not saying who is right and who is wrong but the gospel accepted that she is nutters about everything is slim.

I obviously wouldn’t have asked for cites if I wanted a retread of before.

1 Like

I mean did you read Chris’ posts about that in the covid thread a couple of weeks ago?

wHy DiDn’T sHe JuSt CoMpLy?

4 Likes