The Raid (on Rebekah Jones's home)

Rebekah claimed 3x the FL state case +rate was being measured in FL schools (first lol is that Florida / FL schools have the first clue as to how to track and trace)

There are many countries also experiencing Covid, who have had OFS for MONTHS longer than the US (some never closed) with actual track and trace - whom have never experienced such a thing - some (most) would say the exact opposite has been experienced.

I have a 10yr old nephew in WA who’s been out of school for 11 months now - not sure why

Rebekah’s BS ain’t helping.

How old was the young man she was riding? If under 21yrs, that’s a kid by US standards (see Epstein thread) - sounds a bit rapey IMO so not sure I find this lady reporting outlandish stats, not identified anywhere else on the planet as being a trustworthy cite of yours.

jesus christ

"## About the data

Our reporting focused on district-level and statewide coronavirus case totals for public schools in the United States. The numbers presented here are necessarily minimums because of differences in reporting.

Except where noted, case counts encompass Regular School Districts as identified by the Education Department and exclude special education schools, supervisory unions, component districts, regional education service agencies, state or federally operated agencies and charter agencies.

Statewide and district case totals were reported by state and local health and education agencies or were identified by The Covid Monitor or the National Education Association and independently confirmed by The Times.

The Times directly surveyed every school district in eight states: Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, North Carolina, Texas and Utah. The response rate was 26 percent. Where possible, The Times sought to identify case totals since July 1.

Case counts represent the latest available data for each district or state, covering a period from Aug. 21 to Sept. 17.

Reporting periods and methods vary by district and state, so exercise caution when comparing areas. Several states do not identify school outbreaks of fewer than two or five cases, though they may include all cases in statewide totals. Some states report cases in educational settings but do not break out K-12 schools. Not all districts reporting cases have opened for in-person instruction."

Please cite non-anecdotal information as to what is wrong with the data. Be very specific. Thank you.

I did mention a Venn Diagram earlier. Seems like its holding.

It’s US data

well thats helpful how?

1 Like

Have at it all. Here is the publication, not peer reviewed. I’d love to see a real refutation of the data is in it, and why the interpretation is wrong. Feel free to cite other experts.

And details. Thanks.

Thanks

That has more to do with the reporting in the state. Kind of the whole reason she quit. Not sure what the NYT is supposed to do when the whisteblower reported data and the official data don’t agree. Clearly they punted.

She didn’t quit, she was fired for insubordination.

T
H
A
T
S

W
H
A
T

H
A
P
P
E
N
S

T
O

W
H
I
S
T
L
E
B
L
O
W
E
R
S

5 Likes

???

Sometimes! But it’s also what happens to insubordinate kooks.

Anything else about the 180 number seem like an outliers? I’ll give you that it has to be an error, perhaps a typo-- it has nothing to do with the school case rate because clearly 18% of the young kids in Broward county did not poz in a 14 day period.

Yeah, like the whole rest of that column? 2% of kids didn’t pozz in a 14 day period in ANY county, let alone multiple ones. 6% didn’t in Palm Beach, 4% didn’t in Pinellas. And these are the biggest counties in the state!

yes but an argument that a whistleblower gets fired for insubordination is kind of obvious.

She’s gotten past the NYT and US News and World Report and lasted a week on medRxIV without having to re-tract (which happens if pure shit makes it up there).

Again I’m not saying you are wrong, I’m just saying you have not proven it to the level of confidence you and others claim. Do you understand that difference or am I talking to a few brick walls?

Do you even have to ask?

4 Likes

I wasn’t sure what to think about Rebekah Jones… but Desantis feeling the need to send in the state police clarified it a good bit for me. She’s probably at least half legit.

1 Like

Case rates nearly tripled in the period October 3 – November 14 for students in Florida
compared to the period August 10 – October 37 (4.5 per 1,000 in high school and 2.3 per 1,000 in
elementary students to 12.5 and 7.4 per 1,000, respectively). Only two of Florida’s 67 counties
had school case rates lower than the community case rate (Monroe and Walton), while 19 counties had higher pediatric case rates overall compared to school case rates (Table 2). Seven
counties had more school cases reported than pediatric cases reported, which could be due to a number of high school students being over the age of 18 and thus not counted in the pediatric community rate, or do to the school reporting previous cases after-the-fact.

¯\(ツ)

If you actually dig into the data, you can see that, for example, Sarasota reported 0.9 cases per 1000 in school-aged children reported 7.9 cases per 1000. The hypothesis is that maybe 7 students per 1000 in the Sarasota school system (all grade levels) are 19+ year olds with active COVID cases. Sounds plausible to me.

Looking at Sarasota some more, the detailed results table shows a case rate of 7.7 per 1000 for elementary schools, a case rate of 18.2 per thousand for high schools, but then an all-students case rate of 7.9. That implies that there are 50-odd high school students per elementary school student in Sarasota. Could be!

Or check out the results from this county:

7.2/1000 for elementary school students + 10.6/thousand for high school students = 11.4/1000 for all students. And then 11.4/1000 students + 24.7/thousands for staff = 10.9/thousand for the whole school population?

https://mobile.twitter.com/rongopvet4biden/status/1336339189374152704?s=10