The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

I have pretty much terminated every relationship with Trump/GOP supporters outside of my immediate family so my sample size here is extremely small. That being said the one guy who is basically a SeattleLou style Republican that I still regularly talk to called Trump a moron over this.

2 Likes

Texas Republican Senator John Cornyn with a rare, but appreciated, winter sports analogyā€¦

ā€œI think in his desire to try to demonstrate that we are somehow coming out of this and that the danger is not still with usā€¦I think he got out over his skis and frankly, I think itā€™s a lesson to all of us that we need to exercise self discipline.ā€

2 Likes

It should be about 3 days from now weā€™re watching Trump get loaded in the chopper - like so standard to feel great after the first 5 days of covid - dude has learned nothing yet

1 Like

You can basically guarantee that anything the doctor cited HIPAA on for not revealing details means bad news for Trump. Either heā€™s worse than the doctor is letting on (in regards to the specific issue asked about) or heā€™s further along in the COVID timeline, thus meaning that there was even more lying and deception in the White House.

If everything was amazing, Trump would have told the doctor to shout it to the heavens.

3 Likes

Itā€™s this of course. If there was anything good to say at all it would have been front and center.

He could be like the lemmings who take antibiotics, start to feel better, and then discontinue the treatment because they think theyā€™re already cured.

1 Like

Bro, If Iā€™m gonna die for the economy, itā€™s gonna be eating a bloominā€™ onion, not an awesome blossom.

10 Likes

https://twitter.com/timobrien/status/1313192280971452418?s=21

27 Likes

Clear your schedule for October 29th imo

8 Likes

100% on the 7-9 days.

4 Likes

This doctor is such a smug motherfucker. Holy shit

1 Like

Donny gonna leave the hospital today, eh?

Looks like he dodged a bullet with covid.

1 Like

Holy shit. He isnā€™t dead yet?

1 Like

I believe OTC cough suppressants are basically garbage, right? The one time I was given a prescription one, it was hydrocodone, and I know thereā€™s codeine as well. If there is an Oct 15th debate, are there any effective cough suppressants that also wouldnā€™t make Trump high (or higher than normal)?

Claire McCaskill has a Technivorm Moccamaster. She still sucks but thereā€™s a chance she likes good coffee.

1 Like

I actually found one that worked back in February when I had that shitty flu. Iā€™ll have to find what it is for you

1 Like

On one of my childhood little league teams we had 4 kids, including me, named Chris, and one of the coaches was named Chris, too.

1 Like

Biden should send him a congratulations and say that now that Trumpā€™s better heā€™s looking forward to the scheduled debate on Oct. 15.

(The true fantasy would be Trump taking a turn for the worse and stroking out on the debate stage.)

3 Likes

Iā€™ll allow it.