The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

So like 5 hours by car?

20 Likes

Only 2 on Sunday.

6 Likes

Nope, I think it’s just…

2 Likes

nein! nein! nein!

3 Likes

None of you would recognize me from my background extra pics. I’ve grown shitty COVID facial hair and haven’t cut my hair all pandemic. My son keeps egging me on to let my beard grow and I keep warning him that I’m shaving at some point.

EDIT: My dad says I look like a hippie.

4 Likes

No one should post David Frum tweets in this forum. Lincoln Project videos, ok to marvel at, but there has been some serious pushback to just pointing out that these people shouldn’t be near the levers of power. Mostly from noted poor-hater simplicitus.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/KenTremendous/status/1313165860459089921

22 Likes

Isn’t 3D chess just chess? Two space dimensions and one time dimension.

8 Likes

2 Likes

More like:

2 Likes

That’s 4D chess.

1 Like

Everything after August is beard season.

Septembeard
Octobeard
Novembeard
Decembeard
Januhairy
Februhairy

5 Likes

He might be such a narcissist he thinks that can’t happen to him and insists on debating.

Moderator: Mr. President your White House didn’t follow proper COVID precautions and you caught the virus. Can the American people trust you to keep them safe?

Trump: Absolutely, as you can see I’m totally fine, 100 percent because I’m so… [cough cough] strong and healthy, excuse me just something caught [cough] in my throat. [Cough cough] But I’m back to 100% and… [Collapses]

6 Likes

Last part is a good point. Can’t see him agreeing to debate unless he’s confident he can do it without coughing.

C’mon man

https://twitter.com/TheDanaBarrett/status/1313161557849841665

9 Likes

No way should Biden be agreeing to debate if Trump is going to have a hacking cough 12 feet away from him. If he starts frequently coughing and hadn’t revealed that in advance, Biden should say he continues to mislead the American people, continues to endanger those around him, and walk off.

That’s another pretty good point. Honestly Trump should just concede. If he wins despite all of this I mean it. Time for us to abandon ship because separate from all of the death and suffering caused by this trainwreck, it’s awe inspiring to witness this disastrous a collapse of an awful person who seemed invincible.

1 Like

The Oscars?

I thought there were some pretty good zingers in SNL’s debate opener, but jfc it went on way too long. So many moments that I thought were setups for the other person to respond “… live from New York, it’s Saturday Night!”

Instead Baldwin or Carrey would somehow find a way to continue the same joke for thirteen more minutes.

2 Likes