The National Football League

https://twitter.com/cliffwish8/status/1433491952331284484?s=21

IE - my wife would go batshit insane if I get the jab. (guessing)

Is there a reason you think itā€™s their wives making them feel this way?

Uh huh.

I do not agree that it is the players wives making these decisions for them. You look at guys like Brady, theyā€™ve been nuts into weird shit forever.

Brady is a funny example to use because people constantly claim Gisele tells him what to do (donā€™t know if itā€™s true or not).

Hes had his own weirdo nutrition/supplement guy forever who is well out there

If thereā€™s any group of people known for being subservient to women itā€™s NFL players

2 Likes

When I see a guy like Carson Wentz up there basically saying ā€œGuys, I know this is hurting the team, BELIEVE ME, I think about it all the timeā€ - I would bet money some specific person in his life is pulling him very hard the other way. Could be pastor, could be family, but wife also seems pretty likely.

Donā€™t underestimate the Christian wellness community, which apparently has been completely hijacked by right-wing grifters.

Anyway this is all just my stupid theory. Iā€™ll stop bringing it up.

1 Like

That reckless quarterback is also not vaxxed.

Even after getting covid. Twice.

Looks like there was something to it.

The whole NFC West is compelling to watch.

9ers: New Guy vs. Jimmy G, how good are they if they can stay healthy, etc.
Rams: Staff gonna put them over the top?
Seahawks: New OC got what it takes to put some powerful offensive pieces together?
Cards: Murray taking another step forward?

Pretty plausible that any of these teams could win the division, and is pretty likely that at least two make the playoffs. Very likely that all of them are at least contending by the halfway point of the season.

well you might say this football season is gonna suck bc/ weā€™re gonna have what is taunting this season but I look optimistically b/c one person got traded to the Jets and he went oh thank god.

Taunting is the new body weight call. Absolutely hungry for the impending meltdowns.

1 Like

I dropped 4K AUD (about 3K USD) on Buffalo to win the Lombardi at +1200.

CHOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

5 Likes

One thing Iā€™ve never understood about the Bills is how come the buffalo has lasers coming out of its eyes?

Sir, itā€™s obviously a visual representation of the drag produced by the noble bisonā€™s generous horns as it thunderously rips through the sky.

1 Like

Itā€™s definitely a dramatic and novel choice to depict oneā€™s animal mascot burning up upon re-entry to the Earthā€™s atmosphere.

1 Like

I havenā€™t watched the National Football League in so long. How the hell is Big Rape still quarterbacking for the Stealers? Iā€™m going to have to read the catch rule again, arenā€™t I.