The National Football League

We will need this thread soon anyway right?

Andrew Luck is retiring in a shocking turn of events

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1165440442466537472?s=21

1 Like

I’ve been a Dolphins fan since I was 12 which was Marino’s record breaking year. Parents were both die hard Cowboys fans but I just couldn’t

1 Like

I was born in Bmore in 71, so lifelong Oriole and Colt fan. Been in KC my entire adult life, so add the Chiefs and Royals.

totally no longer a fanatic in my old age, so don’t much care and think Luck is wise to retire.

wat was dat ninja edit/ deletion :slight_smile:

moved to cali when I was 2ish… but when I was old enough, I felt an allegiance to where i was from. Remember watching the Orioles squander a 3-1 World Series lead to the Pirates in 79, i was eight

Was an A’s fan somewhat, and still a Sacramento Kings fan

1 Like

Does anyone know how you can watch NFL for free in Australia? asking for a friend

Like Europe, prob air one game a week on some premium able channel.

I have my ways to get RZ

It is literally unwatchable with the Hanson audio.

Hanson’s better than NFL broadcasting teams that don’t include Tony Romo.

https://twitter.com/burninglipps/status/1165626945645817858?s=21

1 Like

I’m the other Toronto Dolphins fan

1 Like

there are some great streaming options, but when it’s live here(the early games anyway) its 3 am there os

anyway… PM me when you want the link to the free streams

oooi hee hoyheee

Football tailgating is almost non-existent in Ontario because it’s illegal to consume alcohol outside of homes and licensed venues.

just read this looking up why the bills don’t play in toronto anymore and well you’re never getting a team with this rule in place.

that article is april of this year so obviously I wouldn’t know, thanks.

Dunno if toronto would care for a team now, certainly the bills 20 years ago would’ve worked but today ehhhh they’re pretty spread out fanship wise.

There’s always random dolphins fans from wherever as there was always some kid in school who chose them based on the colors.

I feel like Toronto could support the Jags better than Jax but yeah already a bunch of Bills fans there so it might wind up like the Rays in Tampa

Marino did it for me

2 Likes

The Fish are talking to Clowney. Typical Fish move, makes zero sense so yolo

1 Like

Every year I make a season over/under bet for total wins (kind of pointless because my wife cashes the ticket, but whatever) - 8-1-1 for the last 10 years. Going under 6 1/2 for the Lions this year.

MM MD

3 Likes