The National Football League

Goat

Go under whatever Dolphinsā€™ odds are

Over for New England due to the dumpster fire that is the rest of their division

1 Like

Steelers gonna win it all this year

They arenā€™t even going to make the playoffs.

1 Like

There is literally no reason they should even be considering Clowney. I mean, sure they need an edge rusher but they canā€™t sign him beyond this year because of that stupid franchise tag horse shit, and theyā€™re not going to suddenly playoff by bringing him in so whatā€™s the point? To just flush $15 mil down the toilet?

itā€™s like they brought in Tannenbaum to guest GM this grease fire

They arenā€™t even going to make the playoffs.

Lol. Just watch

https://twitter.com/ohjuliatweets/status/1165846742841135105?s=21

Iā€™d rather go out like Luck than whatever monster Brown has becomeā€¦

Looks like Amazon Prime will be live-streaming 11/16 Thursday night games, so thereā€™s that.

Iā€™ve been relying on YoutubeTV for watching sports which is expensive af but I get all the NFL and college games and hockey, as well as rugby and other misc sports.

1 Like

That seems very illegal, Rexx definitely do not go to the nflstreams subreddit.

2 Likes

Happy Cut Day!!

Reddit shit down most of the sport stream re-edits a few months ago. Not sure about nfl.

I think the nfl is still there, as is MLB.

think the soccer streams are what got nixed

In to commiserate with fellow Phins fans. Still processing the Tunsil trade. I guess itā€™s good.

When I was in Straya about 10 yrs ago, there was some cable channel there that showed one game a week live. I remember that it was generally one of the less interesting games of the week and would wonder how they decided which game to show. Not sure if thatā€™s still a thing.

1 Like

everything is upside down down there, so maybe they chose teams from the bottom of the table, thinking they were top of the table

1 Like

Chiefs to win afcW, Pats over 11 wins, Bengals under 4.5
And Colts to win afcs (bet before luck announcement)

Solid tanking move by the Fins. 2 1sts and a 2nd

1 Like

Maybe the Texans can win the AFC South, and with this move, protect their franchise QB from punishment like Andrew Luck sufferedā€¦ but I understand their coach/ guy-in-charge-of-the-entire-organization is pretty retarded, so who knows

No Tunsil or Stills? I need a new team

I mean if tanking this year is your thing you have to love the love but Tunsil is going to be extremely difficult to replace.

Also this move came after Clowney turned the Dolphins down after meeting with them.

Such a dumpster fire