The National Football League

I hate the Stills trade even more, he correctly calls out the owner for being an uncle Tom nazi and then gets traded as a result

1 Like

Well Stills should have plenty to keep himself occupied in Hou. IIRC, Houston owner is more overtly deplorable (not motivated enough to check, so I could be wrong).

He is. At an ownerā€™s meeting he complained about players having too much control, stating that "We canā€™t have the inmates running the prison.ā€™

Vikings fan here, Cousins sucks but the rest of the team is pretty awesome. Iā€™m thinking 10-6 record, get a wildcard spot and then lose that game because of our lol kickers

He dead tho

Is this where we gamethread tonight?

1 Like

Ya might as well use this one, otherwise itā€™s the fantasy thread which 12 people only care about

im right here

the 2+2 thread has me wishing for deathā€™s sweet release

we can chat US Open tennis in the meanwhile and Serenaā€™s Cat-Woman get-up

or not

Is kickoff at 8:30?

yesā€¦ 7:30 central

or 7:15 im seeing now

45 minutes of pregame started 8 minutes ago

tho, theyā€™ll still prolly futz around for a further 15 minutes once the actual ā€˜broadcastā€™ begins before kickoff.

1 Like

Iā€™ve spent my summer with a baseball team that is sub-500 and still oddly charming and fun to watch. We are breaking weird records like the most 1st-inning home runs, we have a guy with a legit shot at the home run crown, not one but two starting pitchers who are legit Cy Young candidates, and we have a rookie nicknamed (aptly) The Punisher.

That being said, Iā€™m now looking into the deep, dark hole of self hatred and existential dread that will be this football season, and I still canā€™t tear myself away. Itā€™s like Iā€™ve been hiking along the side of a mountain on a beautiful sunny day and now I can see the cliff approaching, but I cannot stop. My feet just keep moving.

Iā€™m a Bengals fan.

4 Likes

tho, she cannot be that stat u posted yesterday at the other place

Andreescu is the thickness of the 2 players in this currently-underway semi, if you merged them.

so nice and juicy and sweaty!

Andreescu is thicker than Serena? I donā€™t follow you

2 players merged thickness

and welcome to this community, bigt2k4!

enjoy your posting at the other place

thatā€™s funny

I wonder if conditions are anything like last night? If so, the ball boy will have triple-duty again: towels, balls and water bottle.

Svitoshankahhh

i got the 1st cutlahhh in of the night!

Iā€™ve been cured of that particular affliction. For now.
Bet them under 4.5 wins for the season.