The National Football League

Newton was one off the league lead for passing TDs despite his wide receivers being Ted Ginn, Devin Funchess, Philly Brown, and Jerricho Cotchery, and then added 10 rushing TDs to boot. Certainly worthy, even if there were a few other good candidates.

While you’re here, would you mind telling me who Kamara’s backup is?

I thought that Murray had that gig locked up, but now I’m learning that may not be the case. Not sure what to believe.

Maybe he’s gonna go for 2 after every touchdown.

Honestly, it probably wouldn’t be a bad idea in the long run.

Murray made the team, but there’s been some buzz that Tony Jones Jr. could be in line to take some of or even eventually take over that role. (Murray is 31! I had no idea.)

Latavius Murray is going to end up on the same name recognition level as Trung Candidate or Peyton Hillis but somehow have a 12 year career

https://twitter.com/LasVegasLocally/status/1433084796066877454

https://twitter.com/mercerart/status/1433086567178903553

I mean Mark Davis really is the Donald Trump of football owners.

He has horrible hair, horrible dress sense, has none nothing but be his dad’s son, and builds tacky monstrosities like that house.

2 Likes

The interior will be either all white or all gold. I’m guessing all white.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1433170988838137865

Apparently he’s vaccinated. So he’s eligible to come back after 2 consecutive negative tests and no symptoms.

I haven’t watched the National Football League in a few years, am intending to start watching again and want to make a large season bet so I have a team for the season. I want one some chance to win and entertaining to watch. Any ideas? KC too bandwagony, TB too Bradyish. A friend recommended Balt but I hear they have a mobile QB and it’s so reckless betting one of those for a SB win. Thoughts?

LA Rams or Seattle Seahawks imo

Former Patriot WR David Patten died in a motorcycle accident the other day. RIP

https://twitter.com/BigSey93/status/1433776538584064001

Buffalo.

1 Like

If you want a real boom or bust wild ride I’d go with Cleveland. Anywhere from 2-15 to champs is in play and would not be all that surprising.

1 Like

I am a 49ers fan so I am biased but I think they should be interesting to watch this year. Superbowl is a long shot but they went 6-10 last year in a tough division with their star defensive player out all season and their starting QB only playing 6 games. The team seems to have improved in all areas (caveat: they lost their defense coordinator who is now the Jets HC). The NFC West is still a tough division but this also means that there should be a bunch of entertaining games.

I got a vibe that this McCorkle fella is something special. Belichick is going to coach the first team to ever win a SB with a rookie QB.

This is the correct answer. Great answer and you can’t help but feel good if they actually pull it off.

1 Like

Definitely rams imo

1 Like

I truly believe that one Cam season he was the greatest college player ever.

3 Likes