The National Football League

https://twitter.com/sharpfootball/status/1387853488034566154?s=21

1 Like

https://twitter.com/datboywolf/status/1387854203687772160?s=19

1 Like

Weird how a team that traded up to take a QB in the first round last year is surprised their veteran QB wants out.

Either they believe in the QB they traded up to draft and wasn’t active a single game or they do what it takes to make Rodgers happy

I don’t trust Mac Jones. I have absolutely no evidence to justify it. He has stinky ass bust written all over him. I could complete passes using my penis with the weapons he had on offense.

Could be the last name that’s triggering me too.

LOLOLOLOLOL this absolutely never ever ever gets old

Unstuck Politics selects, Horseback

Riverman: OH NO!

Slow Pony, out of Elmer’s Glue Factory

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

“As a season ticket holder of the Jets, I’m gonna boo”

“Apparently the Jets know something the people up here dont”

“Fullback…OHHHHHNOOOOOOOOOOO”

“Jeff Lageman OOOOOHHHHHHHHH”

“Its obvious to me the Jets just don’t understand what the draft is all about”

“Blair Thomas…NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”

“Johnny Mitchell…NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”

“WE WANT SAPP WE WANT SAPP…Tight End…BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”

All independently lol worthy, possibly the greatest youtoob ever.

2 Likes

TWO DRAFTS IN A ROW ALL THE LOLS FOR THE PACKERS FEED IT INTO MY VEINS

Their last few years the Pats have been awful, but the decade and a half prior to that they always ranked highly when you consider they draft last in every round and had two first rounders taken for fraudulent reasons. And assuming, of course, the draft rater doesn’t do something dumb like just base rankings off of cumulative stats.

I read a ranking once that did that - basically just totaled up yards, tackles, snaps etc and grade drafts that way - the higher the better, which is of course absurd. Take the same caliber rookie and put them on two teams - on a bad team he is going to play and rack up cumulative stats, because the team stinks and has no one better. On a good team, he is not going to play, so isn’t going to rack up any of those counting stats.

And an add-on (repost though)

I mean the last guy who was a one year starter at age 22 and went top 3 was Mitch Trubisky

Draft day already delivering

Bosa is just a white supremacist not a woman and child beater right?

https://twitter.com/DanRubenstein/status/1387866700599734272

10 Likes

And only five 1 year starting QBs have been picked in the first round since 2000: Kyler Murray (2019), Dwayne Haskins (2019), Mitch Trubisky (2017), Cam Newton (2010) and Mark Sanchez (2009).

nice list, either guys who were clear #1 picks* or run away as fast as you can

*unless you were so racist you really did argue blaine gabbert was better (yes I know that is probably half the NFL)

Trade Godgers for Russell Wilson. Let’s see which situation is worse.

1 Like

Trey Lance and Mac Jones are both one year starters for this year’s draft.

Gotta say that Justin Fields being 5th out of these top 5 is a mistake. Dude was a top 2 pick then a couple of white people surge due to their “character” and Fields gets criticized due to poor work ethic.

it’s important to make the white choice at QB

1 Like