The National Football League

Patriots are pretty bad at drafting actually, it’s their free agent signings where they excel. That and having had Tom Brady and cheating a lot.

3 Likes

linebacker (non edge) , offensive tackles, and wide receiver are where this draft is deepest actually.

Shit I didn’t know the draft was Thursday night EST. Thought it’d be Friday.

Thankfully, my classes are convo classes so I don’t have to prepare for them. Gotta stay awake for the lolz. Or at least until the Giants pick.

LOL Packers. Rodgers wants out.

Lance gonna be the niners pick, they should take Fields imo.

He must have that cush Jeopardy hosting gig waiting for him.

Anyway, he did this shit last year and it forced the team to draft his lol successor. He’ll be back.

Can’t wait to see the crazy trades after the top 3 go. You know people are gonna be jumping to get Lance/Jones/Fields

Godgers to NE would be incredible

3 Likes

Shanahan seems to be smitten with Jones.

I’m always skeptical of QBs who seem to come out of nowhere to become top 10 picks. Daniel Jones comes to mind.

I hate the Patriots but this for the lolz

Packers should trade Rodgers to SF

Rodgers gonna leave 31M in dead money if he’s traded according to OTC

Packers prob get rid of him if they could because they know he’s not coming back after 2021.

That Jeopardy job definitely gives him leverage. It’s hilarious this is coming out 5 hrs before the draft.

I’m guessing he heard SF called about him and the Packers said no we’re not trading him and he’s like you should trade me.

LOL Tebow is back.

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1387843675867156483

lol Packers. lol Tebow.

What I’d give to see Tebow kneel during the anthem.

“I wasn’t kneeling! I was Tebowing for the anthem!”

1 Like

100% chance Tebow drives a truck with one of those gaudy decals in the back window that says “I stand for the Flag and kneel for the Cross”

4 Likes

Used to play a game on draft night where we’d list the players we think we go in the top 32 regardless of team. If you were dead on right (for example you pick Lawrence #1 and he goes first) you get 0 points. If you’re off by 1 spot, you get 1 point and so on. After the first round whoever has the fewest points wins. Wins what? I don’t know but you win something.

If you pick somebody who doesn’t go in the top 32, you subtract your spot number for that player from 33.

I’ll do it but I’m too lazy to run it. It’s almost 10 PM here as it is.

Not sure Urban gets enough heat for being a massive piece of shit

Also he looks like Assad

1 Like

1 Like

Should have gone with “Bashar al-Assad’s evil twin: Urban Meyer” imo

3 Likes