The Crypto Thread

If the crypto discord is doing some sort of exploitive recruitment con then it’s definitely a long con. Half the people there are more excited to make me money than they are to make money themselves. This isn’t some weird pyramid. It’s just a bunch of nice people excited to support each others’ successes.

7 Likes

Do you make any posts anymore that aren’t this

3 Likes

Rexx and Conman were fantastic posters. Jbro too once upon a time.

2 Likes

Charlie Munger is 99 years old and recently donated a couple hundred million dollars to make college kids live in a concrete box he personally designed. If the dude ever had it, he doesn’t anymore.

1 Like

Building dorms for college kids without windows - evil and bad. Forcing cruise ship workers to live 4+ in a tiny windowless room below deck - capitalism and a chance to profit off their suffering by buying stocks.

10 Likes

It sure seemed like you were attributing some kind of malicious intent to the jpeg recruiters itt. Is that not the case?

1 Like

Is this an accusation of hypocrisy directed at someone ITT? This is giving me “and yet you participate in society” vibes.

1 Like

It’s a personal attack at Suzzer for owning a few cruise ship stocks and he has been temp banned for it, by me. The usual suspects are outraged. Carry on.

2 Likes

“Recruitment” seems like a loaded word. It’s literally just some dudes talking about crypto on Discord and you’re invited to join them if you want.

3 Likes

You can know the intent because people told you what it was

There is no world where that is a ban worthy post. It also was directed at you for realizing that Munger’s dorm plan was obviously evil, but not realizing that the cruise ship industry is also. Which you were just cheerleading Suzzer on the other day for having a good STONKS day.

ETA: this is the post I’m referring to:

3 Likes

wat? This is actually the crypto thread that has been brigaded by the non-believers. Perhaps there should be a separate thread

1 Like

For real, can we change it back to something like “The Crypto Thread?” the current title is misleading and passive-aggressive.

1 Like

Is there some explanation as to why it’s ok for meb to use Riverman’s avatar? I don’t follow the moderation stuff so apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere. I find it extremely confusing and annoying.

2 Likes

It’s intolerable

7 Likes

I’ve updated the thread title for clarity.

2 Likes

Ownership

It’s a playful joke. If it’s really bothering people, I can change it.

2 Likes

Ok I guess everyone has had a chance by now to appreciate the joke. As mentioned, it is confusing.

1 Like

I updated it.

5 Likes

Agreed and fixed