The TSLA Market / Economy

A girl who I was in this dysfunctional codependent thing with somehow found a psychiatrist who only took cash. $180/hr. Good work if you can get it.

They’re at the Straight Cash Homie Wellness Clinic.

£999 to sell any house no % but you have to do basically all the work yourself. Probably illegal in America because everything is a government enforced cartel in the land of the free market.

I went back in this thread and caught up a bit on the discussion of Series I Savings Bonds. Seems like a no-brainer. Where it especially seems great is for someone like my dad, who is about to turn 78 and does not want to keep reinvesting money in the stock market (he still has plenty, of course - mainly talking about various bonds that have matured and what-not, giving him cash to invest) at his age. To be able to get a nice rate AND have it be liquid after a year seems fantastic.

Yeah I bought some series I last November after reading about the rates. Honestly the worst part is the treasurydirect website. Signup and user interface were somewhat complex, definitely not geared toward encouraging computer illiterate retirees to DIY

Good day for Suzzer, cruise stocks STONKING

1 Like

Basically just making up the ground they lost Friday and Monday. Rational markets in action.

1 Like

Putin is maybe postponing the war, so markets are happy.

@spidercrab

Today I learned door dash has a -15% operating margin

Lol door dash

-7% today

5 Likes

Yeah but they make it up on volume.

15 Likes

https://twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/1494056365739937796/photo/1

2 Likes

It’s such an obviously terrible business that I can’t even look at it rationally any more. Stock up 20% after hours. Just preposterous. Like, if your revenues were higher than expected, but earnings were lower than expected, that’s a really terrible sign!

Meanwhile NVIDIA beats earnings by 10%, stonk is down. lol stonks.

stonks go up stonks go down cant explain that

3 Likes

“Demand on our Marketplace grew substantially in 2021, exceeding our expectations and the expectations of many who questioned the sustainability of demand as restaurants reopened,” the company said in its letter to shareholders.

Has a real “HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE HATERS” vibe.

1 Like

LOL are more orders really a positive when you lose money on every sale? The business doesn’t scale!

1 Like

Just wait until you can’t order anything without ordering it through door dash. Then they’ll see!

1 Like

I don’t get how doordash loses money. It’s just an app. They don’t pay the drivers, the customer does. Restaurants pay them to be listed!

HOW DO THEY LOSE MONEY. THEY HAVE NO EXPENSES.

They pay the drivers.

There’s delivery fees in the order.