The College Protest Thread: Countdown to Kent State 2.0

Theres not a single Jewish person living in Gaza.

Bombing creates homeless people (and dead people). They are not being replaced.

It seems clear that the plan is to displace them to some extent. At a minimum, every plan I’ve seen for post-war Gaza includes a buffer near the Israeli border Palestinians will no longer be able to use. The more extreme discussions include much larger areas that will be either barren/IDF outposts or even potentially open to settlers (or somehow forcing Egypt to take them all).

So you’re finally admitting that you really don’t know what you’re talking about, which makes your lazy insults earlier completely understandable.

Try to be better.

Taking over land in Gaza might happen near the border. Ethnic cleansing refers, as far as i understand the concept, as removing Gazans from Gaza and replacing them with Jews. This really isnt more than a pipe dream and have yet to actually happen.

Whether you call the operation in Gaza war or genocide, it is actually happening.

I rather speak on whats actually real

Im not sure who the crazed terrorists are here, but Hamas controls Gaza and Netanyahu controls Israel and we have no choice but to do the best we can with these people.

Personally i think all policy makers in the region are sane and rational. Evil and/or wrong surely. Some of their followers arent as rational sure. But they definitely are

Well I think we have our answer :slight_smile:

Might be my bad here. I apologize

I think it was/is probably inevitable.

Nah going back I think it was my post that first deviated from talking about protests, which then spawned the recent conversation. It’s tough to segregate the two conversations when they naturally flow into each other.

Leave the kids alone applies to both.

You came into this discussion swinging, full of fury and insults.

Don’t you feel even a little bit foolish now to have your hatred and ignorance splayed open for everyone to see?

Try to be better.

A one state solution with Arabs in charge ends in a second Holocaust, so that’s a pretty fucked up position tbh.

OK boomer

Gee, if only I had qualified that by stating my uncertainty and admitting I didn’t know the perfect solution

Im pretty sure they can tell you that non-hamas supporting Palestinians are being massacred.

There is no perfect solution. The fact that you think it is a feasible one is kinda ridiculous tbh.

Great job, you got me there and you win an internet point. Do you also think all the protestors are anti-Semitic?

It does suck for them, and I’m not being sarcastic. I do feel bad that the Palestinians who aren’t Jew-haters are being dragged down with the ship.

A lot of them.

You think a lot of the people protesting are protesting because they hate jews? Cool. What’s “a lot” for you, 5%? 50%? 95%?