The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

nailed it

10 Likes

He was even wrong about line go up stonks.

He was only right about bitcoin, something totally unrelated, but at that point it was in a clear bull market and like 10% from an all the high.

Amazing.

1 Like

Always astounding to me that people like that have so much money.

2 Likes

Check back in a week and see how much money he has then.

2 Likes

Let’s not jinx ourselves…

The reason I have an animosity is because way back in the day we were supportive and helpful when he kept going busto and he’d lash out. All his money came from his job and bitcoin, which he rolled into more with his election bink.

3 Likes
![](upload://wKpWK1bBYIYzSi1ievcjZqBpsxB.png)
![](upload://dlrxubxjcNwzDVRv1QC2AdT3X34.png) Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com

I think the closest states in order are:

Ohio
Georgia
Texas
Florida
Iowa

Arizona, North Carolina, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota all big margins for Biden. Pennsylvania never really in doubt and he wins by 4+%

In for the terrifying, vote suppressed nailbiter:

https://twitter.com/eeberquist/status/1323443224870965249

7 Likes

16 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Awice ran a bot net back in the day on some of the big sites.

I mentioned this a couple of times on 2p2 and everyone shushed me.

He’s also a freak and a weird dude who doesn’t shower.

Happy Election Day. I’m off to the polls. Sorry @VinceMcMahon but it had to be done.

6 Likes

Weren’t bots back in the day completely useless? It wasn’t really until after black friday that bots had the ability to crush games.

I think he made money. He would have players sit there 40 tabling and occasionally pick up the harder spots manually i think. Plus do the “I’m actually a human” tests that would pop up.

It’s a bit blurry. Was a long time ago and this was a passing conversation. The complete lack of hygiene i am more certain of tho.

Yeah, using templates and editing stuff in.

1 Like

Yeah, Trump obviously remains extremely live in any context other than an emphatic Biden victory. I think a recent SC ruling affirms the right of states to force their electors to vote for the winning candidate though. Obviously that doesn’t matter very much in red states but might rule it out in places like California.

1 Like

I apologize in advance. FWIW I’m less of “the flag is good” and more “we’re sending a message to the world that we’re working on it and there’s hope again and a lot of people want it to be good.”

4 Likes