The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

What kind of poll that is open and that I haven’t voted in doesn’t let me vote?

3 Likes

An American one.

57 Likes

I was trying to look for my Moscow Mitch post in asshole draft and couldn’t find it. Is this just because of keeping things low for today?

Fuck, I’m not sure if the beer in my hand is my first or my second. If second I really must go to bed. If first… possibilities abound. There’s no way to tell, there are other bottles on the desk and I don’t remember what I drank yesterday.

2 Likes

:game_die: :game_die: :game_die:

:game_die: :game_die: :game_die: :game_die: :game_die: :game_die: :game_die:

7 Likes

The funniest thing I’ve read in a long time.

1 Like

Turns out catering to your base has unintended consequences.

https://mobile.twitter.com/tbonier/status/1323454419204231168

11 Likes

Great OP.

I can’t believe it’s actually here. Still amazed that we had 4 years with this assclown as POTUS.

9 Likes

Not sure that’s as great as it looks cause non-college white men will be leading the charge to vote in person in TX today.

2 Likes

The other groups can vote today too. It’s not like Trump is getting 100% of the votes today. I don’t think Texas will be blue but even if it’s close it’s gonna be a giant red flag for the GOP.

I agree with that of course, but they should definitely outpace us today. Hopefully not by enough.

1 Like

Um will you degenerates post some fucking maps??

5 Likes

Great OP but centre-right for the Republicans seems kind. Biden closer to centre-right imo.

My anxious pragmatism map:

Assuming Biden wins, I would love a red PA offset by a blue TX lol. 1…It would show the Southern Strategy is dead. 2…It would tell America what the NE already knows. PA is North Alabama.

1 Like

BOLD PREDICTIONS Thread

I obviously would hate PA going red.

3 Likes
  • MN / WI / MI / PA - all > 85% Biden
  • AZ / NC > decent Biden favorites
  • GA - fucking cheaters
  • IA - I dunno, there was that one high quality poll and also no big cities
  • FL - Biden is ahead, trump is a ■■■■■ tbh I don’t trust FL and haven’t bet on it, but his “fuck old people just let them get the rona” strategy seems bad for FL
  • TX - Early vote has exceeded 100% of 2016 vote, and is disproportinately coming from counties where Beto did well, plus Nate RTd some pollster showing how Biden looked better and better the more voters turned out. That’s obviously the SPICY pick but yolo
  • Oh OH… I dunno, fuck trump.
9 Likes

Sure I get that. I just mean from a purely schadenfreude point of view.

No, the maps are in the “BOLD PREDICTIONS” thread.

so much for sleeping