The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Back then you could shortstack at 20bb and basically guarantee profit with rakeback, or do hyper sngs etc

The hygeine was his most endearing quality, like heā€™d embrace some hippieness. Now heā€™s all shaved and showered and deplorable as shit.

Then heā€™d go busto at cash games.

I got to my polling place an hour early and Iā€™m ~15th in line. Maybe 10 people behind me.

11 Likes
2 Likes

Jaysus, how many masks?

Also wanna thank you for all your effort in the most important state this election.

1 Like

Dang i wanted to offer my Bitcoin escrow service on that Awice bet.

2 Likes

I argue they are not perceptive enough to realize when they need to vote. So if they were half arsed non voters in the past, they are likely half arsed non voters now. Plus the right wing bubble has them all convinced itā€™s a done deal win.

I think people are going to be surprised by the day of voting demographics.

How did awice amass money to gamble? What kind of savant is he? Because that prediction on trump is awful now but it was awful at any year in the history of the world.

Almost all, but the two guys behind us are deplorable central and loudly discussing how awful Dems are for not counting votes in PA early and claiming the GOP has nothing to do with it.

My friend and I now loudly discussing how itā€™s the GOPā€™s fault.

Passive aggressive Pennsylvania action right now folks.

4 Likes

:hole:

Line now at 50-60 people. About to start wrapping around the building.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Think he bet close to 6 figures in 2016 at 5:1ish on Trump, then put that into bitcoin.

Arrived 5:50 to the polling site. Opens at 6 (NYC). Line was about 2-3 blocks long. ~40 mins later, now inside and about to pick up ballot. Not bad.

4 Likes

Poll workers said this was not normal when there were like 15 people.

2 Likes

Talking to yourself in public is never a good look.

I mean huge turnout on election day is kind of scary because thats when we expect Trump to dominate like 3-1 in votes.

You in a philly location or suburbs? Should be mostly lefties right? So thatā€™s a good sign.

2 Likes

A+ OP

3 Likes