The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Slept better than I thought I was going to.

2 Likes

My friend is behind me in line, but of course you think everything I say is imaginary so whatever.

1 Like

Most of the claims to normalcy are, but this was a humourous reference to you replying to your own post.

Suburbs. County should go 65-70% for Biden. Line demographics aren’t great. 60-65% men. Mostly over 50.

1 Like

Of all the places I didn’t think would end up being Ground Zero of The Resistance:

4 Likes

Well fuck

https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/1323589250454065154

7 Likes

Same. I went to sleep listening to Robert Frost reading his own poems (available on Spotify!). How far America has fallen, Frost was elite stuff.

2 Likes

Are people going to really freak out by big turnout on Election Day thinking it is all trump voters? Really are we going to do this all day?

8 Likes

But not so fast…

https://mobile.twitter.com/CarolR905/status/1323591985324843009

Yes, yes we are.

2 Likes

Nobodies freaking out, just commenting on the demographics of the line sucking. I’ve been predicting a massive Biden sweep with Biden taking FL, GA, NC and the midwest.

Unambiguously yes. All day. Myself included probably once the pics of lines from MAGAville start pouring in.

But I agree large turnout isn’t inherently a bad sign for Biden.

5 Likes

America moves from 187th best country on earth to 184th! WE DID IT

The line is now at least a quarter mile long, maybe more.

Crazy hot take: Trump may not be ahead tonight in PA.

6 Likes

An election night short horror story:

“Well Texas was never actually going to go blue but it’s good for the future that we only lost by a couple %”

“Obviously Georgia and North Carolina were going to rig it so the Republicans would win”

“Florida gonna Florida bugsbunny.gif”

“WHY IS PA TANKING???”

8 Likes

But it won’t matter because he will be above 270 already.

1 Like

Guys it’s happening. He’s getting absolutely fucking walked tonight.

13 Likes

Even if Trump is expected to get the majority of votes cast on election day, would we expect the people willing to stand in line before the polls open to be less Trump-y than those who come later in the day?

1 Like