Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

well there’s someone in the vent room called flightreacts who is extremely upset and I just made a presumption

1 Like

I didn’t have the roll for that bron if I was a whale I’d have gotten it kudos sir

which lebron?

When I saw that LBJ, I thought it has imjosh’s name on it.

2 Likes

my settings must be different i didn’t have any lebrons pop up

it took me a while to decide if it was a good purchase, but my portfolio needed more labron. Safest buy there is on the site i think

I was looking at it for a bit too and decided it was a decent buy, but didn’t want to tie up that much of my $ on one card.

i am 100% sure it wasn’t legit because i was there before the rayvin ping cause i knew the guy is selling and he still out bought me. that user only buys s1 and he bought 3 of that sellers card at the same time which is the #1 tell for me.

Kamakaze_Kicks Today at 7:38 PM

Really need help on consolidating my accounts. Can a support dm me? I got an email saying

“We got a request to transfer assets from other accounts to yours as part of our account consolidation process. Our systems have detected that you may not have included all the other accounts you own. Please re-fill out this form again with a complete list of all the accounts you own. Having a complete list of all your accounts will ensure you’re not blocked from enjoying Top Shot!”

I’m confident that I filled out the form with my accounts. My brother has an account in the same household too which may have triggered your system? I’m not sure. But as of right now, my main account is unable to make any purchases. I don’t even need to transfer anything from my other accounts because they don’t have anything on them.

Yeah I dunno what are the chances that a user with a sneakerhead name is operating on the up and up? Let’s check the tape:

https://twitter.com/KamakazeKicks/status/1333986492406894592
https://twitter.com/KamakazeKicks/status/1333986982305832961

Maybe this botting flip scammer with the same unique name is just an unfortunate coincidence. Please re-file the form indicating your dozens of additional Top Shot accounts so we can consolidate them and release your $250k.

7 Likes

Giannis #25/297 for $4,400? @anon3530961?

edit - not nearly worth as much as Rayvin says, but could be worth the risk?

thought that too when I saw it

it’s a better serial than everything but that big one that screwing rayvin’s metrics that sold and isn’t a top 3 highest price

idk, i dont have any of the MGLE stuff (im assuming thats what it is), dont know a lot about the valuations

its mvp moves s1. but the price is 4k without serial. i don’t know how important serial is for a 299 copies card

Yeah, that is what isn’t clear to me as well. I wonder if for those, really only jersey and top 10 have lots of extra value.

4 Likes

I need a status update. A gentleman scholar told me THIS TRAIN IS ONLY BEGINNING TO ROLE and I don’t want to think I’m been flimflammed.

1 Like

coolcats t*nked a day before the challenge ends

buy my #149 KD plz i need dapper! :)

(im surprised rayvin says its a deal at $1299)

I’m having a hard time taking the leap from my normal $100 flips to the $400+ ones.

So functionally one can’t really cash out right? How big a plunge when they start allowing that, my intuition says bigly but I’m a :fish: