Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

https://mobile.twitter.com/nba_topshot/status/1366193287707512837

1 Like

Been telling my friend about some of the deals you guys have been snagging. He just sent me this, @anon3530961 :joy:

Blockquote
brad i panic sold something so cheap your guy snap bought it imjosh of nash equilibrium fame

9 Likes

How many SGAs did Benedict have?

scallops isn’t a common bot but tacko fall #317 26 seconds

1 Like

the SGA dump was like one dude with 30. or more I didn’t count but it was a bunch of them

I feel like Trae’s are way undervalued for his future potential assuming this shindig lasts for awhile.

lol klbruce new tactic

o hay dere

Devin Booker Block #1155 / 1358 LE
Base Set (Series 1) Common

Purchased in 22s by Yumaqis

The CC dump is seemingly over too, really only lasted like an hour and a bit. Herro back up to $860, think he got down to $740.

1 Like

yeah I was about to ask, what was the old plan and what’s the new plan?

i’ll pay $51 a month

8 Likes

realDonaldTrump selling TopShots after CPAC

how bad do we run that we get the one ethical h4x0r on the interwebs

4 Likes

i’m almost rooting for him now

Hassan Whiteside Block #32 / 3344 LE
Base Set (Series 1) Common

Listed 52s ago by KLBruce13

Est. Value: $6,068.00

List Price: $2,777.00

54% undervalued

Buy

View All Listings

3 Likes

I’ll throw in an Ish Smith for the source code; like the actual Ish Smith, I’ll kidnap him

1 Like

If you don’t get anywhere (and I’ll be shocked if you do), I think the next step would be for us to make a concerted effort in the Discord to point out this flaw and highlight the fact that they are aware of it, but doing nothing. I don’t think they care about this, unless it starts to give them a pr hit with their customers.

6 Likes

I listed my Herro for $925 when the low was $930, then left for a few hours. Came back and mine was unsold with a low ask of $770. Now low is back to $884.

1 Like

Obviously most ppl itt have had decent instincts and have made decent money, but its still not an easy market to predict. Tomorrow morning Herro could be $700 or $1000 and neither would surprise me.

Just glad that the one CC pack plus the gift got me the AD.

1 Like

what about those with decent instinct on what could become a big hit but no instincts on how to make money?

1 Like

Yea I definitely have no clue how to predict this. I should have sold at $1400 but had dreams of becoming a millionaire. Will probably leave it listed at $925 and be happy if it sells or if I get to keep a worthless gif forever.