Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

I guess they saw he was getting a new cool cats moment, but that will be a $500 card

scaredmoney flipping cam reddishes and og anunboy’s like he’s a reg who had to move down to 25 cent NL

shai back to 65, some of those low 50s woulda been decent flips

See y’all in prison

https://mobile.twitter.com/Block_J_/status/1366172135933284354

That previously mentioned Giannis was my first negative roi trade ever. I feel like I have lost all confidence. I need help. MY LIFE IS SHATTERED.

@Lawnmower_Man what is a justin patton

I have no negative ROI trades, but that is because I just hold all my losers and claim they were long term buys.

7 Likes

nfi

O rly?

(Regardless if he’s right or wrong I’ve already heard a dozen different takes on this by non tax pros.)

a S1 card just got listed under 100 and I didn’t know what the durant /7500 was going for off the top of my head and missed one cause of it lol me

same here, except steph. I had percentage filter set to 25% but seems like a leak since that made me miss KD, i would have known that was a deal because i got stock in kd 7500.

i assume u meant 1000 and not 100, i see the KD that sold for 999

I missed the KD because I didn’t immediately know the price of it, a S1 card hasn’t been below 100 in a long time (in topshot years) of course I wouldn’t have bought that one just a notable price thing

guess I should try to have a general idea of all those star /7500’s in case another cheap one ever pops up again i just never thought I’d be able to try to get one at this point

well I knew 999 was low, but I didn’t know where it actually was, with the fee, like 1075 isn’t worth it unless I"m HODL’ing

1 Like

The #help section of discord is totally lit. Who knew so many brothers used the same IP address?

5 Likes

some of the bots have narrowed their targets, trying to avoid getting flagged I guess, but one of them just got a 200 cool cat. sigh

allyoucaneat is the most annoying bot

where is the list you might still be missing a few

I’ll write the rarer ones down from now on if I see them again

allyoucaneat is 100% a bot even though his times are semi-human.

there’s a few bots who’ve really nitted it up, only coming out for the ridic ones

well, react is super upset in the discord and I haven’t seen that bot all day, they’re slow but actually doing something on a few of them anyway

Justin Holiday #1357
Marvin Bagley III #692

what’s his discord username?