Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

they seem confident in the 9am!

https://twitter.com/nba_topshot/status/1365182750559379467

its been pretty dry, ive scooped up some decent stuff for my hodl stash

1 Like

Bledsoe, McConnell been dipping below 40, Stanley and Porter were down slightly, Will Barton hit 170 from 200. Pretty similar to last night and then they jumped during daytime.

nice snag on that steph. damn i was my fastest even on the Dwight Howard, 100% that was my fastest ever. but punisherT arrived and told me to FAAFO

1 Like

i also tried for the Leonard too. punisher got both.

Yeah i saw them but it was a flurry of deals, the howard popped up first so i tried for it and then tabbed back for the kawhi. i didnt have time to try for zion by time i went to the page punisherT already owned it lool

1 Like

Steph for that price is nutso.

2 Likes

Zion for $278 wut

What’s amazing me is I’d assumed that stuff would be somewhat not just sitting there.

Cliffs on wtf is going on in this thread? I was ignoring it but 6K posts in like 40 days? I assume any get rich quick opportunities have long passed.

2 Likes

the new topshot meme phrase I’m creating right now is “this train is only beginning to role”

1 Like

cliffs: yes and no. If you register for the site you get a 5-10% chance to buy a pack of ‘moments’ which come out on an irregular schedule but I guess a few times a week now (usually $9, tomorrow premium pack for $99), if you’re lucky enough to get the chance to buy a pack, it’s still 5x roi, but this thread runs like the sun and some people have been binking 50-150x packs.

If you buy in directly and just start trading moments, there’s swongz and bots galore but there are deals here and there, and I guess there’s still mooning/memeing equity for now.

1 Like

THIS TRAIN IS ONLY BEGINNING TO ROLE

3 Likes

Thanks, seems too confusing for me. It’s late now I should look at it more tomorrow.

I don’t think I know myself, but it’s what I was going on about last night: It just seems like if they’re blatantly letting bots run over the marketplace (which they obviously want considering the bots create liquidity) they also wouldn’t provide convenient tabs to access data. Like they’d make anybody doing forensic blockchain analysis actually work for it a little bit.

Or maybe they just underestimated the sniping problem and their customer base being sharp enough to figure it out.

THIS TRAIN IS ONLY BEGINNING TO ROLE

4 Likes

I need to sleep but the suspense was killing me so I went ahead and prepped it and did the sort on time to purchase (TTP). cecfbe463c4ac433 is one of the first UserIDs that pops on the TTP Leaderboards obv along with e23dd7e1d32b15a5. The smallest TTP are 3.3, 7.4, and 7.5 (not by those accounts) which I’m not sure if they are garbage data / extreme outliers I should toss for the analysis. Will figure it out tomorrow.

1 Like

Thing is like this exact thing has happened on every online game with an auction house since world of warcraft, anything below value gets insta sniped

Lol I asked somebody else to give me cliffs on the WoW auction house problem and didn’t receive a reply so maybe I should just google it myself.