Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

you ninja editing bastard

Not much to it. People looking adamantly to snipe good prices. People looking to corner markets. Bots out there looking to snipe. Just a lot of similarities.

3 Likes

I’ll probably ignore the account names as much as possible while I’m actually doing it to retain some objectivity, but lol I already had a few memorized like 0x869…28 (reaction) and just Ctrl+F’ing through this subset of sub-40 times I sliced out obv has that account popping hard.

1 Like

wat

There are only 2054 TTPs under 40.0 in this data out of 581,073 purchases.
:eyes:

1 Like

They gifted a pack to people who had made a marketplace purchase, and that card is now worth somewhere around $500 and also looks cool as fuck. The name of that set is THE GIFT. I mean imagine if Coinbase just decidd to gift everyone half an ETH or something for making 1 transaction. That company exists and it’s called Dapper Labs.

Yeah I’m feeling like it will be possible to fingerprint some of these really well, possibly showing that many of them are the same bot operator (or maybe not). We have the times of operation, reaction distribution, and could add in their strategies for targeting cards later.

1 Like

I hope the MP won’t be down till 9PST :(

Yeah this is our time to not get beat out on everything by Josh. early morning crew

2 Likes

This might be a really bad idea, but could UP do this as a team? Find a moment that we think is underpriced and make a coordinated effort to buy every one available under $x price.

I don’t think I’m gonna be awake so if anybody wants to buy me a PACK that’d be great, I’ll pay you back next Tuesday.

Don’t worry the drop ain’t happening.

1 Like

I thought you were out?

4 Likes

I actually think it will happen this morning. They’ve updated from 9 AM PT at the earliest to now saying the drop is happening at 9 AM.

I am just here for the absurdity at this point.

clovis got that ticket punched THIS TRAIN IS JUST BEGINNING TO ROLE

2 Likes

yeah it’s good times

Are we actually certain they give a shit about anything happening? It was a revelation to me, considering I unusually haven’t read the entire thread yet, that we don’t have confirmation botting the marketplace is against the rules.

My take now is I don’t understand why they’d provide all the API stuff if they didn’t expect people to code bots. And ‘market manipulation’ feels like it’d be inapplicable considering they’re not actually making a market with an order book.

Imagine being as obsessed with this thing as you are and you’re not even participating.

Congrats on being only the 2nd person I’ve ever put on ignore. Bye!

3 Likes

Just to clarify, this post wasn’t meant as an endorsement of this idea, but to provoke discussion on the topic. Similar to my posts about what goofy, imjosh, and others were doing with computer programs last night.