Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

:rage::rage::rage:

So tempted to buy this low serial Edwards but I think he is getting another moment in the new pack? wonder if that card will drop some

Meh someone just snagged it

It was a lot more common before the spike. You’d often see people regularly buy 100+ of a moment, especially on a random cheap moment and drive the price from like $12 - $20. Some of them would do it pretty slowly - like over 30 minutes, so you could easily get in the run. Libruary was one of the few guys I saw doing it on higher priced cards.

2 Likes

I keep reading chunks of this thread but still have no fucking idea what any of this is.

… But, I’d like to make some easy money, too.

Cliffs?

1 Like

We can calc the delay times on the buys with this? The simplest analysis for that is just getting it in the form

buyer_id, delay_time

for all purchases. Is that an easy enough starting point? I think matching everything up to cards to do profitability analysis is trickier.

*I guess I have a technical question you may or may not know the answer to. Those Russian hackers talked about getting their buy order into the same block as the sale collection (on Ethereum). Do you know if that is a thing that’s happening here?

I think number three is the obvious choice. He was like, “I don’t deserve this.” I was like, “Nobody deserves anything, go with God my child.”

The second guy was obv great but he’s a pro jack-of-all-trades vid maker and not a dedicated card guy so maybe it doesn’t count.

The first would’ve been kinda meh and football cards are lame but the guy’s pack opening technique is absolutely elite. A fluid economy of motion, it has an elegant beauty. I wish I could do anything as silky as he opens packs. I didn’t fully realize it until watching the third video, with an obv card opening veteran, and understood the first guy is simply on another plane of pack opening.

1 Like

Are you going with “not a bot” or just detailing the protocol more thoroughly

I’m fairly certain he’s not a bot. He’s not sniping, he’s just buying a ton of a single card very quickly.

1 Like

Is it just me or have they removed the ‘at earliest Friday 26 Feb at 9am PST release’ from the premium pack page?

i could see someone doing the alt tab thing to ladder down the buy prices to and try and cause a panic selloff as well. instead of buying sales up to 200 you post sale from 200 down to 40

1 Like

Still says it for me

1 Like

Right and just machine gunning off every card from $40 to $250 when it wasn’t at all certain it was going to $600 is probably not how a lot of people here think about things so it looks weird. Also, it’s still a fuckton of clicking and doing carpral tunnel shit for a lot of hours per day to get > 1,000 buys and I actually don’t respect the hustle and would much prefer he used a bot.

2 Likes

He didn’t buy it up from $40 to $250, he bought a range of serial numbers. Basically he bought every one under $50 or so, but also bought some good serials for quite a bit more.

I do agree that it would be better to use a bot to buy that many.

1 Like

wait for it

2 Likes

I just did 55 holding the mouse with two hands TAKE THAT HATERS no bot no bot you’re the bot

1 Like

someone keeps dropping the price on the AD #40 over and over again, eventually i may bite. Down to 1080 right now he started at like 1300

I agree with these rankings if we’re talking about the videos on the whole, but in terms of just the 5-second window of immediate reaction, “HOLY SHIT! A Justin Herbert STAINED GLASS!” has become a meme in my personal life and I’ve been trolling people with it so much that I’ve decided to incorporate it into the next painting (somehow).

1 Like

Easy mode: Sign up for an account, come back to thread/site little before noon EST. Either next pack will be about released and you can enter into a lotto for free massive EV, or they will delay next pack once again.

That looks great for a run on the timing analysis (and also to see if bots sleep). Csv in that format is perfect. Can you host it somewhere?

1 Like