Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Giannis #25/297 for $4,400? @anon3530961?

edit - not nearly worth as much as Rayvin says, but could be worth the risk?

thought that too when I saw it

it’s a better serial than everything but that big one that screwing rayvin’s metrics that sold and isn’t a top 3 highest price

idk, i dont have any of the MGLE stuff (im assuming thats what it is), dont know a lot about the valuations

its mvp moves s1. but the price is 4k without serial. i don’t know how important serial is for a 299 copies card

Yeah, that is what isn’t clear to me as well. I wonder if for those, really only jersey and top 10 have lots of extra value.

4 Likes

I need a status update. A gentleman scholar told me THIS TRAIN IS ONLY BEGINNING TO ROLE and I don’t want to think I’m been flimflammed.

1 Like

coolcats t*nked a day before the challenge ends

buy my #149 KD plz i need dapper! :)

(im surprised rayvin says its a deal at $1299)

I’m having a hard time taking the leap from my normal $100 flips to the $400+ ones.

So functionally one can’t really cash out right? How big a plunge when they start allowing that, my intuition says bigly but I’m a :fish:

https://mobile.twitter.com/nba_topshot/status/1366193287707512837

1 Like

Been telling my friend about some of the deals you guys have been snagging. He just sent me this, @anon3530961 :joy:

Blockquote
brad i panic sold something so cheap your guy snap bought it imjosh of nash equilibrium fame

9 Likes

How many SGAs did Benedict have?

scallops isn’t a common bot but tacko fall #317 26 seconds

1 Like

the SGA dump was like one dude with 30. or more I didn’t count but it was a bunch of them

I feel like Trae’s are way undervalued for his future potential assuming this shindig lasts for awhile.

lol klbruce new tactic

o hay dere

Devin Booker Block #1155 / 1358 LE
Base Set (Series 1) Common

Purchased in 22s by Yumaqis

The CC dump is seemingly over too, really only lasted like an hour and a bit. Herro back up to $860, think he got down to $740.

1 Like