Moderation

Gotta be raids?

Edit: Should have finished the thread first. Obviously raids. He’s in the pantheon of worst ever SE posters. Imagine he’s the most blocked person here.

Grunching but you guys don’t want to beat the fuck out of some 22 P&S morons? When nun isn’t here there is limited consistent low hanging fruit to dunk on.

Worth repeating

Why is this autoplaying all of a sudden?

1 Like

Sorry all. First flagged post.

I blame John Singleton.

1 Like

It’s a known issue with Yarn. Not much we can do about it except block Yarn embeds.

It is the first video on here that ever automatically played, it was the first video that had some green icon around it, where did you post it from, wonder if they have some Discourse integration that needs to die.

Pretty sure it’s time to boot Npc90192

7 Likes

Poll time!

• Ban NPC90192
  • I don’t believe in banning posters
  • I actually like his posts and want him to stick around
  • I don’t like him, and I believe in banning people, but he hasn’t met the the threshold

0 voters

I agree to ban but can i see the offending post?

Tail end of the primary thread.

Not that my opinion matters, I don’t think that particular post is perma worthy, but I still vote to ban because fuck that guy.

My argument is not based on any one post, but a body of work consisting of being nothing but an unfunny troll.

1 Like

Right but that’s mostly from the old forum right?

He shouldve probably been BOS from the beginning but slipped through the cracks. There’s very few other 2p2 posters I’d say that for, maybe chez and ins(el)oo

1 Like

He’s got like 60 posts here. I don’t think we’ve tied him decisively to a 2p2 account.

Well, shit. I thought I knew who he was and now I dont. Definitely a troll from the old forum though.

2 Likes

That post of his can be held up as an example of the sort of bad faith posting and trolling that people should be banned for.

When a group of people are chatting/arguing about something and someone else sits down to interject with deliberately inflammatory nonsense intended to disrupt the flow, it’s natural to ask them to stop or leave.

The only reason I saw his recent posts is because lol 4 month ignore maximum

1 Like

I get frustrated from time to time about that. It sucks enough that the software occasionally populates new thread posts with people I have on ignore. But I have learned to appreciate the occasional or just four-month reminder that putting them on ignore was the right decision.

1 Like