POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

Yeah agreed on shrimp and grits or any low country food but given that it may or may not get eaten on election night and the timing is unpredictable, it’s gotta be simple stuff that can be grilled/microwaved. Like Georgia is grilled peaches.

First time I did the simulator. Let’s not run it twice.

Get a dozen biscuits from Bojangles if it’s close by, buy some pimento cheese spread. NC approved.

1 Like

Have you had Jai Alai IPA from Florida, if that is still a state you have open?

Me on Tuesday night:

3 Likes

There’s only one choice for Ohio food…

2 Likes

Therein lies the problem.

1 Like

Brag: Convinced my brother who lives in Texas and has never voted before to vote Biden because fuck Trump

Beat: He only recently became engaged in politics and doesn’t understand why everyone can’t just be a Libertarian like him

Variance: Most likely will move to a reliable blue state before 2024

7 Likes

This is very bad

https://twitter.com/JessBravin/status/1321516256739184643

Maybe, maybe not.

11 Likes

Seems like it just gives SCOTUS a freeroll. If Trump is losing, then you let it stand. If he’s winning, you order them destroyed.

Closest one is 50 miles away, damn.

No, but FL is open and I like the sound of it.

Alright, beer it is. Who’s got a good Ohio beer?

1 Like

Making election day a holiday would probably result in even lower voter turnout because people would be rushing to get 5% off shit they don’t need from stores or partying with friends.

Son of a Peach—RJ Rockers

Trifecta IPA Thomas Creek Brewery

I was on an important fourth date with my now-wife, still hadn’t crossed the “physical barrier” for a kiss, she was late and I ordered a few Trifectas and it got me super happy buzzed. An hour later we were making out in public—only time I’ve ever done that but were happily married now so it ended well!

5 Likes

I mean if it’s in honor of defeating Lindsey Graham, it has to be TRIFECTA right?

But can I get that in PA… Let’s find out.

50 miles doesn’t sound far off. We’re not winning NC without Bojangles biscuits. It’s unpatriotic imo.

Can’t help you there. Maybe Total Wine? I doubt a grocery store would carry any SC beers

I teach a small PhD seminar on Mondays and Wednesdays. I just told the students today that next week is going to be a little different - they’re going to pick the research papers that we talk about, and they’re going to lead the discussion entirely. I framed this as an intentional pedagogical choice, rather than due to me being completely worthless on Wednesday.

14 Likes

Re: Georgia:

Worth pointing out that 72 percent of the 2016 total vote is now in, and women are beating men at the polls by 11.4 points.

10 Likes