POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

Anyone else find it amusing that our hallowed founding fathers somehow managed to design an electoral system that is near-optimally designed for maximum entertainment value in the modern media environment? Every other country is boring, they just count votes and whoever gets the most wins. Who cares. The electoral college just makes it endlessly entertaining.

2 Likes

Oh hell no.

1 Like

Seems meh. Give me a PA +12 and I’ll get excited.

Amusing? No. Harrowing? Yes.

Lol Keeed. Nothing about this is amusing.

yeah game confirmed rigged

[spoiler]

second try was even worse. 314 red. ugh

[/spoiler]

1 Like

damn

1 Like

Wrong.

2018 wasn’t correlated nationally, why would it be different now

especially state like Montana that historically for elections just kinda does whatever (ie why they had a dem gov and dem senator in pretty safe red everything else in the first place)

There are a bunch of people saying PA is safe but I don’t see that at all, PA could stay red here with more riots or whatever else, mail stuff getting rejected, etc, etc, etc we know the cheat code here.

1 Like

Sounds like my idea of a good time

Yeah, important caveat here: I don’t actually know anything about elections in other countries and even more importantly, don’t care.

2 Likes

I hear Crosscode is still on Xbox Game Pass

2 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

3 Likes

Now multiply it by 20!

Maybe tonight if I’m on life tilt and want to eat a ban.

There might not be a strong direct correlation between a state like PA and a state like MT, I agree, however, there is no chance in hell that PA is lost by the dem presidential candidate in a national environment where MT is won by the dem presidential candidate.

1 Like

This was legit harrowing to see simulated. Oh man, Trump loses GA and PA, he’s done. Then he binks FL, NC, MI, and WI. A tie means they have the election again the following Tuesday, right?

1 Like

I see nothing of top shelf dank bud listed here. Meme is fraudulent

It means there will be immense bribes to try and convince people to become faithless electors.