Police Murder George Floyd Then Riot Nationwide (Links to Streams in OP)

I’d still be shocked if Biden won. Trump will just campaign on fear - end of civilised white christian society, communist revolution bringing their guillotines, white flight, taking ma guns etc. He only needs to win Wisconsin and Pennsylvania no? (Assuming he retains NC and FL - maybe he doesn’t)

i think there is reason for optimism at least right now though, check out these two polls.

A 7 point jump for Biden since late march with all adults.
8 point jump for Biden with registered voters.

yes those four he wins barring an upset elsewhere in FL/GA/TX

My head tells me Biden wins in an absolute massacre. My heart refuses to believe it.

8 Likes

lol at thinking we will have elections during civil war 2

4 Likes

Please don’t bet on it

36 Likes

I don’t remember exactly when, but there were polls at various times that showed her with a double digit lead, yes. Right after access hollywood came out which was much closer to the election I think she was pulling double digits.

Edit: Here’ the 538 Sorkin fantasy about Clinton winning states like fucking Nebraska and Mississippi becuase even a few polls had her up double digits in August:

She had a +12 poll 2 weeks prior to the election from one of the major good ones. The key isn’t to look at margins but numbers like a recent one that had biden stay the same but trump lost 4, expect that 4% to come back later.

I think it’s time Americans pay a closer look to Erdogan rise to power in Turkey and his means of undemocratizing it.

I’m dating a Turkish grad student right now… proud to say she sent me this today:

5 Likes

Hundreds of people showed up for my local protest march in Ohio, really astonished at the turnout. Lots of support from people in the neighborhood and people driving by, cops were chill. Good to have the first uplifting experience since I don’t know when.

11 Likes

Pop/Kerr 20rightfuckingnow

6 Likes

If the election were fair he would.

Lady live broadcasting from Atlanta was just arrested during her stream.

Ya, I don’t remember her getting 3 str8 double digit polls this late ever and review of RCP indicates my recollection is spot on as usual. She had a smattering of double digit polls even as late as Oct, but DIAMOND JOE is putting together a DiMaggio like streak right now

https://twitter.com/navyvetbolt81/status/1267601410599923720?s=20

21 Likes

For many of the reasons the posters here hate Joe, he will actually scoop 5-10% of Trump voters. You can take it to the bank, Jack.

Take this shit to the Biden thread. What is actually happening tonight is extremely disturbing and horrific. What comes next will be even worse most likely.

1 Like

Here’s a good example of a 2016 Trump to 2020 Biden voter.

1 Like

32 Likes