Police Murder George Floyd Then Riot Nationwide (Links to Streams in OP)

Hundreds of people showed up for my local protest march in Ohio, really astonished at the turnout. Lots of support from people in the neighborhood and people driving by, cops were chill. Good to have the first uplifting experience since I don’t know when.

11 Likes

Pop/Kerr 20rightfuckingnow

6 Likes

If the election were fair he would.

Lady live broadcasting from Atlanta was just arrested during her stream.

Ya, I don’t remember her getting 3 str8 double digit polls this late ever and review of RCP indicates my recollection is spot on as usual. She had a smattering of double digit polls even as late as Oct, but DIAMOND JOE is putting together a DiMaggio like streak right now

https://twitter.com/navyvetbolt81/status/1267601410599923720?s=20

21 Likes

For many of the reasons the posters here hate Joe, he will actually scoop 5-10% of Trump voters. You can take it to the bank, Jack.

Take this shit to the Biden thread. What is actually happening tonight is extremely disturbing and horrific. What comes next will be even worse most likely.

1 Like

Here’s a good example of a 2016 Trump to 2020 Biden voter.

1 Like

32 Likes

Lol, I like Joe Biden, except for a brief time when Tara Reade seemed more credible than she does now, and even I’ll admit there’s no way on god’s green earth that he’s scooping 5-10 percent of Trump voters. His path to victory is Trump voters staying home, not his getting them to vote for him.

https://twitter.com/PeteButtigieg/status/1267627137667788800

3 Likes

If a more credible rape accusation surfaces, he might pick up a few Trump voters.

13 Likes

Update on the bham statue, they have the crane up next to it, not letting any press near it though so i’m watching a facebook feed from down the street.

I am assuming Trump scooped lots of dipshit independents in 2016 that don’t pay attention to anything and want to “vote the bum out” or “for change”.

A streamer or an MSM reporter?

Biden needs Democratic and Independent turnout. I’m not always convinced the demonstrators, or young people in general, make any connection between voting and change. However, after four years of Trump, that may be different this time.

YouTube streamer. She said they knew her from previous nights right before lol.