New Moderator Confirmation Votes: jman220, MrWookie, commonWealth, and Crunchyblack

lol? ‘walking carpet’ is a star wars reference to Chewy, as is i guess the username is

Here’s your question then - is it ok to use the BBC as links to support a snippet or not?

Simple Yes or No will suffice.

That first ban is going to feel amazing, isn’t it?

b5c

5 Likes

Just ban the trolls.
Should have happened years ago.

7 Likes

I’m not going 12 rounds about whether it’s name calling, you were stirring up old drama too, and you’ve got a long track record of bans.

Bruh he was responding to a question from the other God emperor potato.

Of course but we’re not going to re re re re litigate the vaccine wars in the COVID thread and all your “BEE BEE CEE” trolling.

name names

No name calling, this is your warning.

1 Like

The software has moderators who can ban users for a reason. By trying to elect mods, we are probably going against software that was designed with the idea of the forum having a single owner who selects mods.

I think we all mostly wanted this place to function as a democracy, but consensus democracy isn’t viable here and we need another form of democracy.

The huge numbers of pro-russia posters. I can’t tolerate reading through all the posts outwardly supporting Russia. I can’t doooo it

1 Like

This is your warning for name calling @tesla.

So you want to ban me, got it. Just me? Anyone else?

As someone who has seen the content of posts that have been deleted by moderators, I strongly, strongly disagree with this.

Maybe the people who are against mods should create their own site without mods…

9 Likes

I know you aren’t a dick, but do you get how this is a dickish post? “Why don’t all the people who love benevolent dictators fuck off back to 2p2” has the same vibe.

We are all allowed to post at multiple places. The pro mod contingent doesn’t own this place.

1 Like

neither do you, for that matter!

Yes? Please go on. I think we are in agreement.

I find your entire argument ridiculous. no one owns the site (i guess legally one person does, but he’s fairly uninvolved and just owns the domain) so we do things by vote and we decided a threshold for passing that vote that’s accepted by the community and despite some gaming of the system CW sailed through it, via this same community mandate, yet you’re in here immediately calling him a “god emperor” for trying to do the things the community voted for him to do.

seems a bit, I don’t know the right word for it, absurd

4 Likes