New Moderation Policy: Posting personal information will get you permanently banned

Because the new moderation policy says one week for the first offense?

Yes to the first part and the second part is an awful analogy. So bad you know it’s bad.

I think you let the trolls like 6ix get to you, which is understandable, and are not seeing this all with perceptive.

The request to never mention something they choose to make public is just dumb.

Using the fact they once made it public to taught them is infantile.

There are no good guys here.

1 Like

Ah missed that thanks. I’m sure after a week off they’ll have learned their lesson.

Clovis you serious never ever learn. Enlightened centrism is why you ended up partnering with sabo. That didn’t go well did it, and yet, here you go… again

lol this isn’t centrism. Everyone is wrong here. There are no good guys. Nobody is arguing in good faith. Nobody cares about the issues at hand. It’s sport for fun, which is ok I guess, but don’t pretend this is actual debate with a right and wrong.

2 Likes

That is exactly enlightened centrism. You always do this. You did this until you became a mod, ran into reality, lost your shit and quit

Lol. You think I am going to join your little game with this sad attempt at a lure. No thanks.

This is insane. It’s like you have no concept of trans rights.

I mean on one side “hey could we not post personal information” and on the other it’s “we can post whatever personal info we find about anyone” and you’re both siding this. This is straightforward.

1 Like

Wow I thought Otatops analogy was bad. Well played.

Information wants to be free…

The thing I don’t get about your rule is why is it my job to keep track of 100+ posters various names they have used over the years? I’m just not willing to use my mental space for that.

I don’t get the name change thing in the first place, and certainly don’t see how it’s everyone else’s problem when a poster chooses to change.

What’s your 2+2 username?

It’s not, and 99% of users here don’t have to worry about it. When was the last time you typed out commonWealth’s entire previous username?

The majority of the forum doesn’t type it out either and the handful of users who do have made it obvious they’re doing it as a form of harassment.

1 Like

How dare you not respect Barbara Streisand’s request to be called Barb here, and here alone

3 Likes

commonWealth
summarytest

These users have requested their previous screen names not be posted.

ETA: AngryQueer was originally included in this list but that was an incorrect assumption on my part.

It’s almost like here and here alone is the only place I can moderate. :thinking:

Barbra* appreciates your commitment to (her version of) law and order

Barbra*

probably should put this in the OP, since you’re all diligent now

1 Like

Why shouldn’t people refer to the poster by using the alias he most commonly uses himself on the World Wide Web?

It’s like someone calling himself Bob in every bar in town apart from one, also frequented by some of the same people, where he insists on being called Bill.

lol At all the bootlickers here.