Moderation

RAIDS can.

Thatā€™s cause no one else has hijacked this community and turned it into a Nazi hangout. Well, okay, I guess thereā€™s also chez.

4 Likes

This would be my guess as well if we are sure itā€™s an SE reg

Itā€™s never greeer

I like him (when heā€™s not imploding while drunk). He likes me.

We were interacting a lot in the debate thread last night. Heā€™s the only guy that may like my posts more than you: Itā€™s him.

Heā€™s like a cross between sk and jdock/kelhus.

He enjoys punching up.

I havenā€™t like compared posts or anything really, but it does seem like kelhus is here. I think he was pretty comfortable with taking on something of a persona and sustaining it.

Maybe, I can promise you anachronistic isnā€™t him.

I can pick up on peopleā€™s idiosyncratic humor if I get to know them.

The cognitive dissonance is fascinating.

For all the trolling that happens on that site, they have very few actual trolls. Raids is one of them. He could easily argue bothsides of most any issue and drive the other side to ragequit the discussion. I assume heā€™s most banned oat over there but somehow keeps coming back. I assume he discovered vpn at some point.

Jdock is my problematic fav

Gotta be raids?

Edit: Should have finished the thread first. Obviously raids. Heā€™s in the pantheon of worst ever SE posters. Imagine heā€™s the most blocked person here.

Grunching but you guys donā€™t want to beat the fuck out of some 22 P&S morons? When nun isnā€™t here there is limited consistent low hanging fruit to dunk on.

Worth repeating

Why is this autoplaying all of a sudden?

1 Like

Sorry all. First flagged post.

I blame John Singleton.

1 Like

Itā€™s a known issue with Yarn. Not much we can do about it except block Yarn embeds.

It is the first video on here that ever automatically played, it was the first video that had some green icon around it, where did you post it from, wonder if they have some Discourse integration that needs to die.

Pretty sure itā€™s time to boot Npc90192

7 Likes

Poll time!

• Ban NPC90192
  • I donā€™t believe in banning posters
  • I actually like his posts and want him to stick around
  • I donā€™t like him, and I believe in banning people, but he hasnā€™t met the the threshold

0 voters

I agree to ban but can i see the offending post?

Tail end of the primary thread.