Log of Key Moderator Actions

Anonymized meb by request.

NotBruceZ silenced for one day for implying he would reveal personal information of another user

1 Like

Jalfrezi and churchill unbanned.

3 Likes

6ix silenced for 24 hours for coming in blasting Danny Davito style after a warning a few days ago.

4 Likes

I locked the thread for news about we got him. PM me or another mod to unlock when Trump is indicted, arrested, dead, etc.

1 Like

Silenced @NotBruceZ for a few days. I’m going to ask that he lays off the violent posts in the future. If he continues then I’ll give out progressively longer bans. I don’t think this forum is a place for that. I also deleted the post that brought up the issue.

6 Likes

Silenced @Scylvendi for a few months. It was discussed back when he started posted here that he was a previously multi banned poster with questionable views from 2+2. The suspension ran out and they immediately come back to post views such as… “Vaccines are giving people heart disease and killing everyone” and “Maybe we should stop focusing on racism”.

Someone can make a thread on if they want to permaban, remove silence, or disagree.

13 Likes

Banned Ben Shapiro. Seemed like an obvious troll account. I will also ban the real Ben Shapiro if he shows up.

17 Likes

Silenced @cassette for week. They came in out of nowhere to the AM thread after I gave the warning with an unnecessary personal attack.

JFC people.

2 Likes

Reduced to 3 days.

1 Like

Banned Ben Shapiro’s long lost brethern who is a scientist, part of the Taliban, and an inquisitor. Please find a different hobby.

7 Likes

I took this a step further and deleted the accounts.

1 Like

Banned Jbro for 3 4 days for this post along with his general body of work in that thread today.

1 Like

Silenced Microbet and CN for 24 hours for being overly combative while basically discussing posts history. First time using this feature so my apologies if I clicked the wrong buttons.

4 Likes

Updated the Log of Moderators thread to remove references to term limits and rotations.

3 Likes

Permanently banned Lucille_Ion for having no constructive purpose to their actions other than creating dissent within the community.

10 Likes

Karen is our next contestant on “no constructive purpose to their actions other than creating dissent within the community” permanent bans.

2 Likes

Silenced Keed and CN for 24 hours.

None of the posts are blatantly ban worthy on their own but they aren’t conducive to healthy discussion.

We have had numerous historical bad blood beefs bleed into topics that I don’t find healthy for the forum. I’ll be issuing escalating bans to any user that shows a continued issue with this.

Keep posts on topic and relevant. Poking other users to get a rouse will be moderated.

Suspended @Tilted for week and asked Spider to demod me. Tired of dealing with everything and need a break. :+1:

8 Likes

I edited

accusations by a bigoted prick

out of a post in the About Moderation thread instead of moderating the user who made the post.