Log of Key Moderator Actions

Nuked a new fake alt that I’m pretty sure picked a user name to troll a specific user.

1 Like

Yuv silenced until next week for trolling and personal attacks across multiple threads.

1 Like

Victoar, CN, and Yuv silenced for one day for continuing the personal bickering/trolling in the Covid thread after I’d warned everyone to knock it off.

1 Like

Churchill is done until August for a really bad personal attack and lifetime achievement.

2 Likes

Victor silenced until Monday for continued trolling and personal attacks.

1 Like

Goofy also gets a day for the puppy killer comments.

1 Like

Victor done for 2 weeks for yet another round of personal attacks and trolling despite literally dozens of warnings.

1 Like

Silenced thebayareabeast for a few days as a few people reported him as a serial scammer. Kind of punting with this since I have no familiarity with him and his prior sins, so figure I’d see what people want to do.

4 Likes

OhBoy permanently banned for having no constructive purpose to their actions other than creating dissent within the community.

7 Likes

Banned Churchill and jalfrezi until July 1, 2032. Silenced jalreading

5 Likes

1 day bans were issued to jbro and swankywilder earlier today for personal attacks.

Permanently banned golfandprogramming

New user posting immediately in about unstuck attempting to cause drama.

Set meb to trust level 0 since that is the limit of what I can do to another mod

2 Likes

100% support this.

@TimBuktuuf suspended till tomorrow for “Get absolutely fucked jalfrezi”.

1 Like

5 users were anonymized yesterday:
ggoreo
SenorKeeed
jalfrezi
churchill
Oust

Banned swankywilder again for returning to immediately repeat the same personal attack.

Returned Churchill and jalfrezi’s accounts to their names.

I manually deleted Oust’s public posts in an attempt to delete their account as requested, it didn’t work but I wanted to log it in case people noticed the posts missing.

Silenced ITYSL (formerly meb) for three days for misuse of administrative tools.