Log of Key Moderator Actions

Churchill gets a day off for repeated trolling in the COVID thread.

2 Likes

@Jalfrezi gets a 3 day break. I already warned him this morning about combative and inflammatory trolling and then he decides to go with this post hours later. I’m specifically referencing the age old “jailer man” comment. That sentence was completely unnecessary to get his point across.

2 Likes

Fixed the spoiler on an improperly formatted @Danspartan post in the tv thread.

4 Likes

@j8i3h289dn3x7 banned for two days for this trolling post in the covid thread:

From a review of church’s post from the last week, only the ivermectin clause is even remotely true. Inflammatory and false post.

Jbro banned for a day for

Obvious trolling. He was also trolling in AM.

Forgot to explicitly tell @Danspartan that was his FIRST and FINAL warning for poorly formatted posts.

3 Likes

Permanently banned @jman220reading for ban evasion.

1 Like

Permanently banned @jmanreading3 for ban evasion.

1 Like

Deleted a post by @churchill in the covid thread where he posted an entire article in line. Please don’t post entire articles inline, just excerpt and link them.

1 Like

warning @anon38180840 for this post:

Don’t do shit like this, it’s just picking a fight for no reason. You want to comment on the substance of his excerpt, go ahead. But saying it’s MIGHTY SUSPICIOUS that he choose this or that paragraph? Adds nothing and picks a fight for zero reason.

Warning to not do this again and I’m deleting the post.

BibleJohn permabanned for being a terrible gimmick.

2 Likes

Banned cuse for a day for reporting this post:

Obvious trolling/abusing of post reporting feature.

1 Like

What… you banned him for reporting a post? What in the world.

3 Likes

Yeah, he was trolling me, just like you were with your reply.

1 Like

lol you are completely out of control dude

3 Likes

You are taking this too personal. You don’t have to speak for every mod here and approve every action because you see it first. That’s ridiculous.

1 Like

I unsuspeded @anon38180840. The ban is ridiculous from my point of view and is reactionary and biased from Keed. Going to let other mods way in and they can reverse if they believe it’s justified.

5 Likes

weigh

1 Like

but, good to know this is a thing.

Unbanned @Sabo

5 Likes

Churchill gets a day off for persistent trolling despite endless warnings. Next time it’s at least a week.

1 Like