Log of Key Moderator Actions

Jbro silenced for 3 days after a personal attack and escalation after I issued a blanket warning to the thread.

3 Likes

Suspended Jbro for a week based on his advice. Verbal abuse to mods in PMs should be moderated to the same standards as if it were an open post on the forum.

7 Likes

Silenced Marty and Alex for ignoring the warning in the COVID thread until tomorrow.

3 Likes

I changed @Jalfrezi’s avatar so it wasn’t an oblique reference to past forum drama. Complaints go here.

2 Likes

Weird. Not sure of the timelines. But I thought I had done that about 4 hours earlier.

So. I guess… +1?

Jalfrezi banned for 2 weeks for his neverending trolling of other users.

December 2022 edit: It was specifically for these posts

18 Likes

Jbro banned until Monday morning for rehashing ancient grudges.

2 Likes

JohnnyTruant banned until Monday morning for rehashing ancient grudges.

churchill silenced for 2 weeks for ignoring moderator warnings in the COVID thread

Deleted FidgetUK’s posts and account by request.

2 Likes

Permanently banned @badpostingdog and removed references to posters being dumbasses and idiots from their profile.

3 Likes

■■■■■■■ banned until Monday for trolling the COVID thread

3 Likes

Marty banned for 2 weeks for this.

7 Likes

Deleted Marty’s posts and account by request.

Johnny suspended for 24 hours for continuing the dickishness after being asked not to.

Yes. I’m aware this is super subjective. But deliberately maintaining the feud even while making some effort to toe the line definitely counts in my book.

Just stop it y’all. Jesus.

2 Likes

Vict0ar suspended for 24 hours for ignoring Rugbys warning and trying to restart drama in the COVID thread.

2 Likes

24 hour ban for ignoring Rugby’s “don’t be a dick in the COVID thread” warning.

1 Like

Sent a strongly worded letter to @j8i3h289dn3x7 and @Churchill for this series of posts:

4 Likes

Caffeineneeded 24 hour ban for post warning dickishness in the covid thread

1 Like

Jbro gets 2 days off for calling posters Proud Boys

4 Likes