lol at knowing what jal’s avatar looks like.

4 Likes

avatars featuring cute models seems pretty tame at this point, huh? i bet you all feel pretty stupid now for bullying me so viciously

24 Likes

jman, 3 hours ago

jman, 9 minutes ago
But he had a new avatar!

1 Like

Maybe it’s ok impossible to rid an online forum of trolling and we just have to agree on what a tolerable amount is.

Just. can’t. stop. trolling.

2 Likes

Maybe you see a doctor about that.

jal, 3 hours ago

jal, 9 minutes ago
This stupid bullshit for the 8 millionth time

Find new Friday night hobbies because this shit is tired.

2 Likes

OK, bye.

1 Like

A++ thread title

5 Likes

We all good now?

Everyone get their bullshit out of their system?

Good, lets move on.

3 Likes

@SweetSummerChild

2 Likes

This whole thing has given me an entirely new perspective on my life.

I don’t hold grudges. I honestly don’t remember a lot of this shit. And if I do remember, it’s just…meh, whatever. Don’t get me wrong, I can lawyer the shit out of you if you bring it up, but only if you bring it up.

Now I’m starting to wonder if there’s something wrong with me. Am I supposed to remember all of this shit? Am I supposed to hold onto it? Am I supposed to let it eat away at me so I constantly post about it on this forum?

Instead, I read these random about moderation or old drama threads and see my name brought up for things that I honestly don’t even remember happening. Is this my ADHD? I’d like to think it’s because I’m mature enough to let the stuff go, but is that it? Or am I wrong?

8 Likes

I go back and forth on whether or not to moderate the cesspool that is About Unstuck the same way I would the other categories which would have basically been an auto silence.

You were never a biden stan. You supported Buttigeg. When he dropped out I remember you posting in support of Bernie.

1 Like

There’s inevitably going to be friction between the far left guys and the more mainstream lefties here, there’s always going to be some “Berniebro this, shitlib that” back and forth. It seems like people on both sides are mostly arguing in good faith and not getting completely out of line.

3 Likes

i mean in their defense, you literally made millions by changing your avatars at their requests

2 Likes

I think this way of behaving is way more healthy than constantly bringing stuff up, or getting upset about things online that happened a year, five or 10 years ago.

Much of this “drama” is about things that happened in 2012. There was a gigantic meltdown that resulted in a thread being permanently locked last week because someone was upset about stuff from a decade ago.

3 Likes

Honestly, I’m now kind of grateful to Biden because his nomination led me to become much more active in local politics as opposed to national races, and I feel like I am much more effective here at home. There was no desire on my part to volunteer for him. he just didn’t excite me at all.

I have moved on from the 2020 primary, I just wish everyone else would as well. Though, I will admit, I did watch the mayor Pete documentary.

4 Likes

The thread is locked, but it can still be read, and the end where your posts and the moderators exact reasoning for closing the thread can be read by anyone here.

We don’t need to gaslight anyone. That last post is a perfect encapsulation of the problems here of the last two years, and I’m glad it was the ultimate nail in the coffin in that thread.

2 Likes

no gif avatards anymore. would be nice to have those back :slight_smile:

2 Likes