Mods you should try to stop taking actions that display the characteristics of a moron.

2 Likes

We’ll try our best. Appreciate the constructive criticism.

2 Likes

Here is some helpful criticism. Try applying the avatar standard evenly rather than just because we all know who is crying to the mods for help again.

1 Like

Did jman change his avatar to a boombox or something?

I would be happy to. Please feel free to report anything as such.

2 Likes

Mods are doing a fine job.

Both of his avatars (his main and the gimmick account he is still using to like posts) are trolling references to past forum drama.

My avatar is a trolling reference to past forum drama.

1 Like

Hi Otatop

Can I ask what is the problem with Jals avaitor? I’ve not been following lately so may have missed something relevant, thanks in advance.

:v:

You’re changing people’s avatars on an internet forum because someone got the sads

stop-it-get-some-help

3 Likes

Nope. He changed his avatar some time ago back to a war criminal that he’d previously agreed (in PM) to change it from because it causes offence.

ie trolling, or shit-stirring

So let’s say I changed my avatar to Dick Cheney to troll Americans here, and one of them asked me to change it because it’s offensive to them, and I agree to d that and do change it.

Then a while later I change it back to Dick Cheney because I want to shit stir and troll the people who objected to it.

OK, those are all fixed.

It was a reference to the beloved “jailorman” nickname.

1 Like

Wait what. We’re policing avatars now?

3 Likes

My apologies for only changing your avatar, now both of you have been treated exactly the same and have to upload new avatars.

1 Like

Good here, isn’t it? LOL

Good work!

The avatar was reported (not by jman, believe it or not) so I moderated it.

We’ve been policing avatars literally as long as we’ve existed but I guess it was fine when it was just making @beetlejuice stop using his signature sexy lady pictures and somehow trying to slow down forum drama is a bridge too far.

1 Like

Then you’ve been policing them very poorly as Jman’s Blair avatar is months old.

Please provide a list or site that defines which avatars I’m able to choose.

Thanks in advance,

Jal

Did you try reporting it?

2 Likes

Did a mod delete @beetlejuice avatar? I know there was some complaining, but I thought Oreo wrote a custom script so that people could hide selected avatars.

What did the mods tell you when you reported jman’s avatar?