Surely you can see the difference between the community raising for discussion, and then discussing, the issue of scantily clad ladies in avatars when many people browse at from work devices vs. the current situation.

And now you get why nfts are a thing

6 Likes

Anyway, as with all these decisions intended to stifle drama this one seems to have backfired on me and now I have actual work to do so Iā€™ll have to take a break from this thread.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a lesson in there somewhere, if you can find it.

My response would be ā€œfuck youā€ which is the same thing Iā€™m going to say to you now. Fuck you. Iā€™m logging off for a while.

Those unaware can Google the name.

2 Likes

itā€™s too easy to single me out for arbitrary punishment and derision. because i tell the TRUTH!

3 Likes

How many mods do we have to crucify before we admit the mods are not the problem?

12 Likes

I like you as a poster and a mod, but this post was really not cool.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Itā€™s a riot that Jman has been trolling with his avatar for months and months. On both his accounts in fact. I recall it being pointed out several times. But the first avatar to get deleted is Jal after like a day or so of use.

BUT WE KNOW WHO THE REAL PROBLEM IS LMFAO.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Jmans unironic Cuomo avatar was still the worst one hes had

1 Like

Right, we must let you troll this place straight into the ground.

ā€œWe must let youā€?

Are you still harbouring old delusions of grandeur? Youā€™re one of the plebs now, pal.

And as usual you have it all skewed in favour of your old mucker Jman.

We, as in, the community at large, who has the authority to promote mods and make rules.

We only got mods because you couldnā€™t stop bullying people. I hope no oneā€™s forgotten how it all started.

How many users do we have?

1 Like

An actual liberal snowflake everyone

4 Likes

You have your mod-free (except for bans of your enemies, natch) paradise already. Just go there and enjoy it.

3 Likes

If only there were something you could have done to stop him.