New Moderator Confirmation Votes: jman220, MrWookie, commonWealth, and Crunchyblack

Boy, wouldn’t that be embarrassing.

11 Likes

It appears I need more votes. I will revise my campaign promise as follows: if elected mod, I will not issue temporary or permanent bans to any user except @goofyballer, and those bans will only be when he deserves it, and they will be for three days at a time.

3 Likes

Yeah but I’m not a yob. So there.

Frankly people you call captains gave up on this place once people just like you started giving out stupid bans and stupidly long bans to one side, repeatedly.

Eg remember the two week ban you gave me without citation of what it was for, then some time later even admitted you had no idea what you were doing?

Ah yes, the ol “I hate this place, but don’t you dare keep me from posting here!”

3 Likes

Well I was gone for over a year but it’s cool that you’re still trying to make being a poster here intolerable.

This one?

I did not admit I had no idea what I was doing, I said

These were the two posts, and the reason they got you two weeks off when others wouldn’t have gotten the same treatment is obvious from my previous wall of quotes.

which year?

I didn’t expect you to go to that length - a simple “Yeah I’m as biased af” would have done.

The parts you snipped out tell the story of your modding:

otatop wrote:

otatop wrote:

yeah, no one cares

6 Likes

:vince:

I would switch some no votes to yes if we could put mods on ignore. Is that a button that can get turned on somewhere or not possible?

I mean, it would be possible to make a group in which membership would hide all posts by an individual poster, but I’m not sure if we want to go down the route of an Ignore Yuv group etc. I can also just post the CSS and people can add it locally to their browsers

One in particular, for me.

I don’t know what this means. Can I ignore Wookie or not

Probably not from your phone

1 Like

Maybe UP can chip in for a chrome book or something, in the interest of forum harmony

1 Like

The danger is that you would miss a post from him warning you to knock it off, which is precisely why you are not able to ignore moderators, in the interest of forum harmony

1 Like

I wouldn’t say I’ve been missing it

1 Like