LC Thread 2020: What the PUNK? ROCK.

Also drinking it correctly makes all the difference to the flavour.

Note the cocked hand, the cocked finger and the complete cock drinking it.

4 Likes

People who drink tea with their pinky out is akin to a bright red sign above their head that reads, “I’m a douchebag”. Hold the cup like a normal person or get cups with bigger handles.

I avoid them like the plague.

First car should go unplug at lunch.

It’s all about temperature. I have a kettle that I can set to different temps depending on the tea I’m making.

1 Like

Don’t forget to drink it out of a red mug!

1 Like

This is actually pretty vicious - I can’t imagine Rick Wilson will be appearing again.

13 Likes

Leave out the milk too. Tea is delicious all on its own, and you’re not a calf.

Maybe I am a calf. I love milk.

1 Like

Damn that was satisfying. The look on his face at the end says it all. Stephen Colbert’s show did that???

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1283074086327984130

2 Likes

I was extremely surprised by how hard they went at him

Colbert lives for this shit, he had Bolton on to plug his book and was just dunking on him relentlessly.

1 Like

It’s not the late show, this is a stand-alone cartoon news thing on CBS all access. Colbert is an executive producer or something. I’ve watched a handful and they’re pretty good - the best news comedy show at the moment I think.

1 Like

Some More News hosted by Cody Johnston is number 1 in my current rankings in the news comedy genre. It’s only on YouTube tho

2 Likes

I’m not touching anyone’s $80k beta release because I don’t wanna be accused of anything when it inevitably breaks.

1 Like

galaxy brain for tea/coffee

tap water
filtered water
recipe water

This was really good today. Mainly about education.

https://mobile.twitter.com/UniversallyCAPE/status/1282809733116764162

1 Like

Using a good ceramic Cup or Mug is always preferable and heating it Pre teabag is the way to go…

• Swirl a small drop of warm water in Cup/Mug…Then Empty.
  • Place teabag into Cup/Mug and again put in a small amount of water.
  • Allow the tea bag to breathe and stir softly.
  • Add Water to fill the cup.
  • This method will allow you to get the correct colour.
  • Add Milk in DROPS to again get the colour you wish.
  • Add sugar
  • And enjoy with your freshly made clotted cream Scone with fresh strawberry jam.

Tip… The more mess you make the better the Scone.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlanLevinovitz/status/1282821112204861440

1 Like

If you skip the overwrought attempts to tug at your heart strings, you can get through the show in about tree-fiddy.

As far as strategy is concerned, I’d go big for the “pot-builder” drops, but would probably adjust based on the question and my perception of my partner’s knowledge of that area. If I’m in the booth answering questions, my wife would have strict orders to go big every time, (and I ain’t taking the offer).

But it also depends on how much the lower amounts of money would change your life.