I resign

We had our chance at something greater

3 Likes

Should note, with everything in the open that the person who unbanned Churchill and jalfrezi also failed to log that in.

That would be a solid argument if there were not five other mods none of whom are currently subject to a poll regarding their mod status. But you of course know this.

I won’t be responding to you any longer.

I hope you had a lot of fun.

There’s a lot of crap to wade through here, but it seems like meb has only banned obvious troll accounts so far? Once he gets the hang of updating the moderation actions threads, everything will be fine.

Long live King Meb!

Get absolutely fucked jalfrezi

2 Likes

Y’all wouldn’t want me as mod, but maybe I could unite the forum as all factions oppose me. You could have done something like that by banning someone on the other side (but not CN or Wookie).

This is funny but it’s not cool to keep coming back after you got your $90 ransom paid.

1 Like

I’m in favor of demodding meb

He anonymized churchill and jalfrezi’s accounts only after ggoreo deleted his main account and anonymized SK.

This was several hours after he issued the initial bans

I can only conclude that he did this because it became clear that other mods or the forum at large would eventually reverse his bans. These actions are not only unprecedented on this forum, they also go against the assurances that he made to other forum staff.

4 Likes

1 Like

It’s amazingly worse than I even thought. Wow.

But, but, itysl meme?

I did it after another mod unbanned them and didn’t log it in.

You left out Yuv reversing the initial bans.

Why?

Easier that way, when I’m demodded they can come back on a new account. Fresh start.

Fair enough. Glad there’s precedent to guest you once you’re demoded.

Five minutes ago logging it in wasn’t a rule that had to be followed and you didn’t and now it’s why you just had to anonymize the accounts.

All good faith.

I don’t see how that’s relevant.

Oh no worries, I’ll be requesting that.

So just to be clear you’ll continue to follow your instincts until the RFC passes? If it even does.

Sorry self bans are only for attention seekers.

1 Like