I resign

Meb stop fucking hiding posts. Jesus take a hint and maybe stop modding till this vote is done.

How do I Unhide a post?

I’m banning obvious troll accounts that signed up two minutes ago.

Are you saying jal and Churchill were anonymized and this can’t be undone? That seems inconsistent with a “10 year” ban.

Stop fucking banning accounts. There are other mods who can do that.

Lol at me ever listening to you on anything. I’m not going to fight your vote, but I am going to ban obvious troll accounts that sign up and immediately start posting to cause dram in about unstuck. Those accounts are obvious insta-nukes. The fact that there’s even another side that someone would choose to argue is what has caused this forum to go downhill. You’d rather protect the problems that only want to stir up shit on the forum. We had a poster register and immediately compare a poster being banned to cops shooting philando castile. But you want to have rational discussions with someone like that? Good luck!

2 Likes

Glad you feel you are a dictator.

That’s my understanding, yes. He Mat’d them.

Yes he knew other mods disagreed and he knew it would be contentious so he took the unprecedented step of totally nuking their accounts and a large number of the forum regulars are perfectly ok with this I guess. 🤷

My vote is open to change if I see movement on RFCs about mod powers.

Of course those accounts should be banned but not by you. That is so patently obvious that it’s irrevocable proof this is all a laugh for you.

For the record I didn’t intend to cast a vote about any of this shit show.

1 Like

I followed through with what I said I would do if made a mod, you didn’t. Oh well. You’ll be rid of me soon enough I guess.

1 Like

You said you would make those bans. You did. So stop modding until the poll is closed.

There’s no reason for me to stop modding. When has any mod ever stopped modding because someone had a complaint against them?

You’re seriously making an argument that banning an obvious troll account registered two minutes before I banned them is a great risk to the forum?

And you guys thought keed was bad lol

1 Like

To be fair, I supported Keed for mod. Just like i nominated and voted for you.

This was an inevitable result of rotating mods.

1 Like

Lock in permanent power of @NotBruceZ as mod?

I heard “meb” stands for “Master (of) Eternal Bans”.

3 Likes

That seems very irrelevant to your current behavior