I have been accused of being a fraud...

Maybe, and it will be but a tiny toll compared to the notches in your belt. Plus this thread sucked from the start.

1 Like

I mean, Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed accusing somebody of ruining a thread. I guess the forum has officially jumped the shark. Somebody please point me toward the slightest rise of land as I’m feeling a need to die on it in his honor.

2 Likes

lol

1 Like

People don’t like when keed is very nitty about certain things.
Being an asshole to regs and having days of personal drama and feuds isn’t the same.

Why do you guys want this drama/to antagonize regs? Is this really the experience you want?

2 Likes

I mean anyone could literally start a thread about it, and try to do so in the right way. So I just did.

3 Likes

lol dude he literally made a joke about how you can’t ruin this thread because it already sucks.
that’s arguably the best Keed post I’ve seen here and he’s still getting shit on.

1 Like

I’m not well versed in your beef with Fidget, but I’m guessing he wouldn’t mind deeply if you’re Kobe.

This is very much imbedded into American culture (and as a result, or maybe vice versa, into its political system).
I get really blank stares when I say it’s fucked up people feel the need to donate to politicians. Or even just trying to explain how bizarre it sounds to someone outside this system.

6 Likes

I mean, I agree, but in our system it’s pretty important thanks to Citizens United. It sucks massively and it’s a huge part of why American politics are completely fucked.

1 Like

I’ve heard variations of this for the 25 years she’s been dead and when done well it still makes me laugh. wp

2 Likes

Catching up on this thread lol.

Seek professional help for your weird attention-craving imo, it can’t be healthy. Even some of your friends here are telling you it’s too much.

Jesus cuse didn’t you say you wanted to run for office at some point?

I mean if you can’t handle a few anonymous people spreading shit about you, how the hell can you handle well…anything?

1 Like

He clearly can’t handle anything, which is why I’ve woken up to a 120 post cuse special LET’S ALL TALK ABOUT ME.

Pretty much everyone here knows and agrees on that.

1 Like

I entertained the idea of doing it someday, but I prefer what a few of us here are doing behind the scenes to actually running, so that’s a more appealing avenue.

1 Like

Unfortunately the biggest reason that AOC has a real shot of changing our system is that she’s great at raising money. It’s extremely annoying that to fix our incredibly fucked up bought and paid for system we essentially have to buy it back… but that’s the most American thing imaginable if we’re being honest.

Big picture I suspect most American politicians think too much of money. It’s possible to take a relatively small amount of money and make it go a long long way. There’s no question that establishment politicians of both parties have become far too dependent on things like TV advertising to win elections.

1 Like

Sorry I missed the joke. And then missed the “thats the joke” post.

grunching… I have not been following this drama, I believe cuse and anyone “asking for receipts” sounds like a total fucking loser who needs to get a life

1 Like