I have been accused of being a fraud...

Removing old drama post and possibly personal info.

I just caught up with the military thread like 15 minutes ago and was thinking of starting a similar thread. Imo, pretty outrageous when posters repeatedly accuse a reg of being a fraud without evidence.

6 Likes
30 Likes

For a mere donation of $20 I will reveal the truth about Cuse. Truthaboutcuse.Q

7 Likes

I don’t see any receipts that you’re not nunnehi, coincidence?

7 Likes

For $25, I will reveal the Truth about the truth. Don’t fall for Danspartan’s shell game.

1 Like

You think any living human had enough time to type out all of his long ass posts AND all of my slightly less long ass posts?

3 Likes

That’s not a denial.

10 Likes

I did not have textual relations with that poster, Mr. Nunnehi; I never told anybody to lie, not a single time.

7 Likes

That depends upon what the meaning of the word textual is.

1 Like

Pretty convenient you can’t prove you’re not Nunnehi.

More like excuserounder amirite

14 Likes

I don’t think it makes sense for any living human to have enough time to post as either one of you.

I’m personally leaning toward cuse and nunn are/were clever gimmicks shared by at least ten anonymous posters.

1 Like

cuse, before you launch into a 10k word sequence of posts, that was a joke that I hope tickles your untickled tickler

the spin-off no one asked for from a show no one liked :(

8 Likes

I muted that military thread and seems like that was a good move, wtf everyone can we just chill out? If this is what the forum will be like post trump then it’s not going to be good

2 Likes

:thinking:

How does one tickle an untickled tickler?

You don’t need to do this. Ignore the haters. I know you post info pretty freely that can be tied to your identity but might not be the best honestly.

5 Likes

I’m also pretty sure most of us are at the point in our life where we are more likely to pretend not to be in a relationship than to pretend we are in one.

6 Likes

lol’d several times in this thread. Thanks, all.

2 Likes

“Ignore the haters” is a good way for the haters to eventually take over a forum because people become sick of dealing with them.

If people are making false accusations about a poster that should be taken seriously by the mods.

7 Likes