I have been accused of being a fraud...

Dan wants $20, you want $25?

Well, I will reveal the truth about the truth about the truth for just $27. Then I will haunt you forever.

2 Likes

Man can we all just let it go?

3 Likes

Who cares what these random dudes say, cuse? Their opinion doesnā€™t matter. None of us care what they say.

2 Likes

3a1

1 Like

If anything I think we need more personal attacks. Life is pretty boring right now, stuff like this helps :heart:

9 Likes

I donā€™t think this thread helps address this issue, at all.

In this spirit Iā€™ll just go ahead and say that the Gritty gimmick stinks

3 Likes

Oh, is it time for the airing of grievances?

2 Likes

I donā€™t get it, whatā€™s that got to do with this thread?

It is getting to be that time of year

1 Like

What til you get a load of one of the same sun-never-sets-on-the-British-Empireā€™s subjects lecturing skydiver on American imperialism

2 Likes

For as much as I love to poop on America we would absolutely destroy the Brits YET AGAIN in a war

Who would have thought that the glue that held us all together was Donald fucking Trump?

23 Likes

I donā€™t get why we canā€™t have disagreements and even harsh words and still at the end of the day mostly like each other. Even the handful of people I have ignored I donā€™t really dislike. The only person I really couldnā€™t stand was Inso. But seriously, fuck that guy. I doubt his mother likes him.

10 Likes

Not a good look for the people trying to shame ITT. Maybe time to take a step back, look objectively, and think about what can be done realistically to improve the world. Being a dick about how much someone has donated and volunteered compared to your vision of an idea revolutionary is neither productive or good for any positive cause.

3 Likes

ITT I learned that over $400 isnā€™t much money.

3 Likes

Everyone should have tbh. The theme around here was ā€œlets put everything on hold till we get rid of Trumpā€. The hold is over.

4 Likes

Am I the only one that Googled Cuseā€™s real name and didnā€™t find as much info as I was hoping?

Whatā€™s on Hendon Mob?

What were you hoping for?

1 Like