I have been accused of being a fraud...

Mugshots.

1 Like

Blackmail

1 Like

My mom who I don’t talk to really googled me and found a DUI mugshot and all of a sudden my relatives are all asking me about it. Thanks mom.

8 Likes

Your mom found a mugshot and then started telling everybody about it?

1 Like

Yes.

Man, I’m sorry dude. That’s fucked up.

2 Likes

I was going to say I’m a pretty open guy, what were you googling for. But I’m going to pass on this one!

Thanks for helping with my anxiety about what is going to happen when my grandfather dies and my mom suddenly doesn’t have my phone number anymore.

2 Likes

My aunt was cutting my hair and told me my mom saw my mug shot lmao. I don’t have a good relationship with her and was pissed that she’s just googling my name and then telling everyone about it instead of calling me.

1 Like

dick pics, ldo.

You’ll have to see geewhysee about that, apparently.

Ah, screw it. I’m a little drunk but what’s the harm? Geewhysee already outed me.

1 Like

it’s a shame cuse felt the need to bother responding all the people worth a damn knew better dude

7 Likes

Yup. I love you cuse but no one is going to put any of your enemies itt on the forum mvp list.

3 Likes
2 Likes

While youre generally posting the right things, your takes on brits are bad

Honestly, cuse, you’re taking all of this drama way too seriously.

12 Likes

Eh the jal skydiver thing was pretty gross. It’s a more worthy argument to have than most for the health of the forum. Plus they gave him great ground to make them look ridiculous on.

1 Like

That’s pretty moronic. Imma only charging $20. Who’s going to pay more?

1 Like

I don’t think you know how the internet works.